What happens when you switch rooms?

Moparop

Why isn't brother in the single? The bed is not a twin. He and his girlfriend can both be in that room and just report to their own Muster Stations.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Cause I think that still puts the 12yo (who I presume is the oldest of the 3 children) sleeping in a room by himself.

Cheers,

Why isn't brother in the single? The bed is not a twin. He and his girlfriend can both be in that room and just report to their own Muster Stations.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Have your T A work it all out wit h HAL in Seattle.

Cause I think that still puts the 12yo (who I presume is the oldest of the 3 children) sleeping in a room by himself.

Cheers,

Yes, exactly. None of the options are good for us but this seems like the best option. We had hoped to find connecting rooms but none are available. If HAL wants to get into the family market, they need better sleeping options for larger families.

We are traveling in a large group on Zaandam this summer. Because of booking issues, I will be sleeping in a room that is currently assigned to someone else in our party.My son is assigned to his uncle's room, but will now be in our room.

I understand that we can go to the purser's office and get things switched around, but what exactly do they switch there? I've already got all of my son's charges linked to my credit card. Will that just change who is holding which room key? Does it change how packages are linked and such?

Dont switch anything until you get onboard go to pursers desk ask for extra cabin keys for the room that you will be sleeping in that way you will still get your explore 4. (Hal dont care where you sleep).

The problem is going to be that land tour someone is going to be left out.

And further convolute this trip?:evilsmile:

Nay, as I'd promise to behave myself by not drinking and bedding down in one of the lifeboats thereby eliminating the need to even try booking another stateroom. The entertainment this group just might supply would be worth it all!.:D

Seriously though I do hope this all gets worked and that ever one in the group has a WONDERFUL cruise.

Nay, as I'd promise to behave myself by not drinking and bedding down in one of the lifeboats thereby eliminating the need to even try booking another stateroom. The entertainment this group just might supply would be worth it all!.:D

Seriously though I do hope this all gets worked and that ever one in the group has a WONDERFUL cruise.

Wishing them lots of laughs and happy memories