larger balcony on the crown princess

rover11

I recently sailed on the Caribbean Princess on the caribe deck with the larger balcony. I am looking at cruising on the crown princess and am wondering if there is a particular deck on this ship that has the larger balcony

thank you

If you go to the Princess website and look up deck plans for the Crown, you will be able to see the size differences. For example, the Baja and Dolphin afts are larger than the Caribe afts.

I recently sailed on the Caribbean Princess on the caribe deck with the larger balcony. I am looking at cruising on the crown princess and am wondering if there is a particular deck on this ship that has the larger balcony

thank you

Yes Caribe deck side of ship balconies on the Crown are the same as the Caribbean Princess and are all the larger half covered balconies.

Balcony cabins located on Caribe deck along the sides generally have the largest balconies of any regular cabin on the Crown at about 9'x9' vs 9'x5' for cabins on other decks. The interior of the cabin will be the same as other regular (non-suite) cabins. The balconies on Caribe deck are half covered so you can be out in the sun or in the shade as you desire.

PNG%20Sig_zps9bcbhaj9.png