Stateroom selection method

nini

We often book a cabin near the elevators and rarely hear anything outside the door.

We decorate our door and many, many times have opened the door to find someone appreciating our festive decor...one more way to meet our wonderful fellow passengers!

We often book a cabin near the elevators and rarely hear anything outside the door.

We decorate our door and many, many times have opened the door to find someone appreciating our festive decor...one more way to meet our wonderful fellow passengers!

Sweet :D (y)

Both times we sailed, we had cabins half way down the corridor. We never heard any one passing up and down the passageways and I have to admit to one morning opening the cabin door and being surprised at how many people were actually out there--and not being particularly quiet. In fact, for our next cruise we have booked a cabin just a door or two down from the aft stairwell and I expect it to be just as quiet.

Room 4022 2nd door from the stairwell/elevator. Never heard a thing. No problem with location. In addition the crew only stairs and lift was nearly across from us. Re-booked same room for next cruise.

Room 4022 2nd door from the stairwell/elevator. Never heard a thing. No problem with location. In addition the crew only stairs and lift was nearly across from us. Re-booked same room for next cruise.

In 3068 we were almost right across from the crew stairs and lift too, and never heard a thing.

Contact the folks at tellus@vikingcruises.com and share your concerns with them directly.

I did contact tellus@vikingcruises.com They never even gave me the courtesy of a reply. I also went on to the site and saw that the cruise is sold out, but you would think they would at least respond to my email. We have booked this cruise with friends, if they should happen to cancel for any reason before the cruise, we cancel as well.

I did contact tellus@vikingcruises.com They never even gave me the courtesy of a reply. I also went on to the site and saw that the cruise is sold out, but you would think they would at least respond to my email. We have booked this cruise with friends, if they should happen to cancel for any reason before the cruise, we cancel as well.

I don't blame you for being upset and all I can say is to try again because what you report is not the usual behavior encountered by guests who contact Viking in this way. All I can think is that perhaps your e-mail did not get through (which is not an unusual problem with e-mail).