Willdra's Vivacious Carnival Vista May 14-20 Cruise

willdra

Willdra you have made up my mind to book the Horizon in Sept 2018. My niece is getting married in upstate New York so I need to squeeze a cruise in that works with her wedding day on the 15th. You made the decision very easy for me, to do an 8 nighter first then fly to her wedding. Thank you! Jim

• Like 1

Great review! Your pictures were gorgeous. We were on the Vista for an 8 day cruise in Europe and didn't get to see the even half the ship because we had such busy days on our excursions. We had planned on booking a second cruise on the Vista but decided to book the Horizon for the Trans Atlantic so we would have more sea days to explore the ship.

Have a great cruise on the Dream. She has always been one of our favorite ships.

Willdra you have made up my mind to book the Horizon in Sept 2018. My niece is getting married in upstate New York so I need to squeeze a cruise in that works with her wedding day on the 15th. You made the decision very easy for me, to do an 8 nighter first then fly to her wedding. Thank you! Jim

That sounds like a perfect plan!!! 👌🏾🛳🛳👌🏾

Wonderful review. I read the whole thing this evening. You have a witty writing style. Very entertaining to read. Nicely done.

Thanks for reading and replying!! 🤗🤗🤗

Great review! Your pictures were gorgeous. We were on the Vista for an 8 day cruise in Europe and didn't get to see the even half the ship because we had such busy days on our excursions. We had planned on booking a second cruise on the Vista but decided to book the Horizon for the Trans Atlantic so we would have more sea days to explore the ship.

Have a great cruise on the Dream. She has always been one of our favorite ships.

Thank you! 😄 Vista Class is not a hitter and quitter for us. 🛳🛳 These girls are meant to be wined and dined several times!

Thank you for the review! We leave on her this Sunday on the same itinerary so your review was a huge help with setting up dining and port plans.

I am super jealous!!! You are going to have the best cruise ever!! [emoji924][emoji7][emoji7][emoji924]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Loved your review! DH and I will be on the Vista in January. Your review was very funny and I especially enjoyed your nightly prayers. Lol! Do you know if Matt always has White Nights? If so, I need to buy a white dress! :)

Thank you [emoji4]!! I found out about the white party on the Carnival Vista Cruise Page of the site that "must not be named". [emoji33][emoji12] On our cruise, Matt said that it was so highly requested and wildly popular that they just had to keep doing it!! I just did a search on the page to see if it was still on, and so far so good. [emoji1476]

LOVED this review!!! You are flipping hilarious!! I think we all need a Willdra in our lives. Thank you for the laughs!!

LOL [emoji23] Thank you [emoji4]!!!!

Willdra, thank you so much for sharing a funny, down to earth review. Love it!!! I'm glad to hear you had a great time. I sail the Vista in 213 days and I'm bringing 35 family and friends. Our theme for this cruise . . . its the Super Bowl! Shared some of your pix and insight with the hubby and it's official, the excitement to sail has heightened. Looking forward to the All White Party and the game Quest! Will take your suggestion to try the Sky Ride and go to Paradise Beach in Cozumel. Appreciate the tip regarding how to retrieve your photo's. It's been about 4 years since I've sailed Carnival, so I'm glad I don't have to spend half my vacation looking for my photos. I'll also pray every night that I can get into my bathing suit the following day! ;)

Looking forward to reading about your next cruise!!!

Willdra, thank you so much for sharing a funny, down to earth review. Love it!!! I'm glad to hear you had a great time. I sail the Vista in 213 days and I'm bringing 35 family and friends. Our theme for this cruise . . . its the Super Bowl! Shared some of your pix and insight with the hubby and it's official, the excitement to sail has heightened. Looking forward to the All White Party and the game Quest! Will take your suggestion to try the Sky Ride and go to Paradise Beach in Cozumel. Appreciate the tip regarding how to retrieve your photo's. It's been about 4 years since I've sailed Carnival, so I'm glad I don't have to spend half my vacation looking for my photos. I'll also pray every night that I can get into my bathing suit the following day! ;)

Looking forward to reading about your next cruise!!!

Thank you so much for this! You are going to love the Vista! ❤️❤️Especially for the Super Bowl with 35 family members!!!! [emoji458][emoji458] I'll bet it's a ton of fun to plan it all too! Wow!! [emoji1]

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I loved your review, and you gave me some great info before my Vista cruise in 10 days!!! I can't wait to check her out! We will be just down the hall from your cabin, and despite the different itinerary, we are looking forward to doing many of the onboard things you did - and most certainly nearly everything Matt hosts. If I'm being honest, he is a big part of why we chose this ship! ;). Your review was very helpful! *Although, I had decided to skip Chef's Table this time.....have done it a handful of times......but you have caused me to question that decision!*

Thanks again!

THIS !!! Hands down the best review I've read on here. Informative and entertaining! Your writing style is fantastic, do you write for a living? You sound like a fun, uplifting person. Adorable as well. I think I want to be you :) In all seriousness thank you for the outstanding review.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I loved your review' date=' and you gave me some great info before my Vista cruise in 10 days!!! I can't wait to check her out! We will be just down the hall from your cabin, and despite the different itinerary, we are looking forward to doing many of the onboard things you did - and most certainly nearly everything Matt hosts. If I'm being honest, he is a big part of why we chose this ship! ;). Your review was very helpful! *Although, I had decided to skip Chef's Table this time.....have done it a handful of times......but you have caused me to question that decision!*

Thanks again![/quote']

Awwwwww shucks!!! Thank you so much!! [emoji16][emoji1474]

THIS !!! Hands down the best review I've read on here. Informative and entertaining! Your writing style is fantastic, do you write for a living? You sound like a fun, uplifting person. Adorable as well. I think I want to be you :) In all seriousness thank you for the outstanding review.

Thank you so much for these kind words! ❤️❤️[emoji924][emoji924]❤️❤️

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Loved your review-I laughed as I was taking notes :-) Now I know where I am going on my April cruise on Vista-Royal Palms and Paradise Beach. Thanks for that great review!

Thank you!!! [emoji2] You are gonna have an outstanding cruise!!! ❤️[emoji924]

• 2 weeks later...