Difficulty booking shore excursions online?

tuffy0317

Has anyone else had difficulty booking shore excursions online? I've tried multiple browsers and have tried to log off and log back on. I'm able to select the number of people in my group, but am never able to select date/time or add it to my cart. This is happening across the board, no matter which excursion I try.

Is there a way to book them via phone? I would like to not wait until we get on board, as I have a feeling it may sell out.

Thank you!

We had the same trouble yesterday. My hubby called the cruise line directly, and the guy on the phone took care of everything.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yup- recommend you call the cruise line toll free number directly and someone will be glad to book your excursions, take your credit card to make the charges, and they sent you an email with all the information for your records.

We always do it that way and have had excellent service!

I booked all of my excursions online and didn't have any problems. The last one was maybe two weeks ago. The confirmation that printed was horrid (items printing over top of what I wanted to read), but it worked. I do like being able to use my OBC for the excursions online and not waiting until we board and running for the Excursions Desk - and paying a higher price on many that we chose. But a phone call also works like others have said.

I cancelled one excursion and booked another one online today with no problems. The excursion I booked just told me the time I could take it once I put in the number of people and their names. I had that issue awhile back trying to book a port day alcove, but I just called the number on the website and the representative handled it for me, no problem. I was having quite a bit of trouble with the website, but it has been better the last week or so.

• 3 months later...