Bogo 2 night dining package?

bOGO 2 NIGHT DINING PACKAGE PRICES STARTING FROM*$30.00 USD Adult

We are Diamond Plus on RCI and have questions on this offer.

It says: Starting from $30.00. However, we we try to exercise this option we do not see a Restaurant to book. We only see the Date and Time.

Has anyone recently used this option and can clarify what this really is and how it works?

May you use your OBC when booking this on-line?

Below I have included the write-up. Thank you for any info.

Experience two of our specialty restaurants for the price of one when you purchase the BOGO 2 Night Dining Package for your cruise vacation. Select your dining party and your preferred dining time and a courtesy dinner reservation will be made on your behalf once onboard in two specialty restaurants for the first two nights of your cruise. On Day 1, you will receive your reservations confirmation in your stateroom. If you would like to amend your dinner reservations, simply visit one of our Hospitality Desks or any specialty restaurant.

Kids ages 6-12 now dine at our specialty restaurants for a discounted price. Ages 5 and under eat free! Plus, little cruisers get their very own menu - a round-up of kid-friendly favorites from the "grownups" menu.

· This offer requires dining on Days 1 and 2

· You can make amendments or additional reservations on your first day onboard to guarantee preferred dining time and restaurants

· Our staff can add your kids to your existing reservation at kids' prices once onboard

BOGO 2 Night Dining Package DURATION: 2 HOURS Experience two of our specialty restaurants for the price of one.

Select a date and then a time for this dining experience.

DAY - DATE Day 1 -

TIME 8:30pm If your preferred reservation time is unavailable, consider trying another restaurant.

You do not get to choose the first restaurant, the ship chooses for you. Space permitting, you can change once you are onboard.

You also choose the second restaurant onboard.

You do not get to choose the first restaurant, the ship chooses for you. Space permitting, you can change once you are onboard.

You also choose the second restaurant onboard.

Thank you! This is what we thought as we always use the Diamond Plus BOGO on the first two nights. It was not very clear on the Web-Site.

Could say it is somewhat miss-leading the way it is worded. That is why we don't buy the X-nite dinner package. If you are Diamond Plus it is not the best deal. JMHO!

• Like 1

Thank you! This is what we thought as we always use the Diamond Plus BOGO on the first two nights. It was not very clear on the Web-Site.

Could say it is somewhat miss-leading the way it is worded. That is why we don't buy the X-nite dinner package. If you are Diamond Plus it is not the best deal. JMHO!

SOP for Royal Caribbean.

• Like 1

I also find the wording for this offer confusing. I just went into my cruise planner and purchased the BOGO 2 night specialty restaurant package for $30.00 per person for 2 people. After selecting Day 1 and our preferred dining time, I hit the "continue" button which took me directly to the credit card payment page before I was able to select Day 2 and the same dining time. When I received my purchase confirmation e-mail, it only listed a reservation for Day 1. I'm wondering if I did this correctly or made a mistake. Am I supposed to just make the reservation for Day 2 once I'm on board the ship, or do I need to call RCCL to correct my reservation now?

Thanks,

Mary

• Like 1

I also find the wording for this offer confusing. I just went into my cruise planner and purchased the BOGO 2 night specialty restaurant package for $30.00 per person for 2 people. After selecting Day 1 and our preferred dining time, I hit the "continue" button which took me directly to the credit card payment page before I was able to select Day 2 and the same dining time. When I received my purchase confirmation e-mail, it only listed a reservation for Day 1. I'm wondering if I did this correctly or made a mistake. Am I supposed to just make the reservation for Day 2 once I'm on board the ship, or do I need to call RCCL to correct my reservation now?

Thanks,

Mary

You did everything correctly. The reservation for day 2 is made onboard.

Guest maddycat

Thanks,

Mary

We had the BOGO 2 night specialty dining package on the Anthem last month. When we arrived in our cabin there was a note telling us which restaurants we were assigned to for the two nights and the time of our reservations. If we wanted to we could have changed the choices.

I also find the wording for this offer confusing. I just went into my cruise planner and purchased the BOGO 2 night specialty restaurant package for $30.00 per person for 2 people. Thanks, Mary

So, my question now is since you paid for the BOGO 2 night Specialty Restaurant (SR) Package for $30/person for 2 people ($60):

What SR will they have you eat in on each night (night 1 & 2?)

Does that $30 for each night cover the total cost of where you eat or will you pay the difference?

Is there an SR that is only $30 for a meal? I don't think so to my knowledge. Example: Chops $42, Izumi A LA CARTE, Jamies $35 and Wonderland is $49. So, I paid $30 BOGO, would I have to pay the extra $12 (Chops), $19 for Wonderland?

Anyone have experienced this recently?

We bought the package on the Anthem back in September. As soon as we got on board we hoofed it over to Jamie's and spoke to someone at the restaurant. Told us we had Jamie's the first night and Chops the second. We were able to switch from Jamie's to Wonderland. Tried to get a second night at Wonderland but no such luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And we didn't pay anything extra. :)Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If that is the way it works that is FANTASTIC! We love Wonderland and would do Chops. Jamies is not our cup of tea. Thank you!!

Guest maddycat
So, my question now is since you paid for the BOGO 2 night Specialty Restaurant (SR) Package for $30/person for 2 people ($60):

Does that $30 for each night cover the total cost of where you eat or will you pay the difference?

Is there an SR that is only $30 for a meal? I don't think so to my knowledge. Example: Chops $42, Izumi A LA CARTE, Jamies $35 and Wonderland is $49. So, I paid $30 BOGO, would I have to pay the extra $12 (Chops), $19 for Wonderland?

The $30 per person/$60 per couple for specialty restaurants for the first and second nights covered the entire cost, no additional charges.

The $30 per person/$60 per couple for specialty restaurants for the first and second nights covered the entire cost, no additional charges.

Thank you! Will book for our upcoming cruises on Anthem and Harmony.

We had the BOGO 2 night specialty dining package on the Anthem last month. When we arrived in our cabin there was a note telling us which restaurants we were assigned to for the two nights and the time of our reservations. If we wanted to we could have changed the choices.

Thanks for sharing your experience, Maddycat!

It's actually $30 pp for both nights so only $15 per restaurant/pp. And no, you don't pay any extra.

Isn't it cheaper to use your D+ BOGOF than spend $60 for 2 dinners?

Giovannis is$20 and Chops is $28 making $48

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think it depends on the ship. As far as I know Giovanni's is now $25 and Chops starts at $35-$39 and I have seen it mentioned here as high as $49 on some ships

I think it depends on the ship. As far as I know Giovanni's is now $25 and Chops starts at $35-$39 and I have seen it mentioned here as high as $49 on some ships

Prices I quoted were from Anthem OTS booking.

Chops $42, Izumi A LA CARTE, Jamies $35 and Wonderland is $49.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Apologies i know this thread is 2 years old, however my wife and i may be interested in this package sailing on Explorer off the seas on OCT 19. from Southampton If you already have the  alcoholic drinks package  purchased as well,  is there any restrictions on using it with this package. the reason i ask is it mentions something 

under the t&cs regarding chops grille and alcohol package  restrictions.