Shareholder Benefit For Two

jeffreytspell

If my wife and I both have separtely 100+ shares each of CCL, are we both entitled to the OBC if we are in the same cabin?

Looking at the form right now and its says

Only one benefit OBC can be applied to a cabin, even if there are multiple shareholders in the cabin.

We can confirm its just one credit per cabin. We have been using stockholder credits for many years and have never been able to get a double credit. One strategy on longer cruises is to book separate segments (rather then one long cruise) which lets you apply on board credits to each segment. Sometimes this is a good deal...and other times it can actually cost you more money. But its part of the "game" to explore these options.

Hank

Unfortunately, the one per cabin applies even when the two parties in the cabin are completely unrelated ..... ie my cruise buddy and myself. We live in separate households, and travel as friends, sharing a cabin to make cruising more affordable.

Our solution is to alternate turns using the shareholder benefit, even though, as individual shareholders we are each entitled to the benefit.