Breakaway to Bermuda w/Haven Live From 6/11-6/18

HBCcruiser

We are headed to the Baltics on BA next May. Love your review as it gives us a glimpse into the Haven. We have a 2 bedroom in the Haven and have done it on Escape and Jewel class ships. I take it you did not buy the Thermal Suite Pass? We have enjoyed it on other ships, but wondered what it was like on Breakaway.

The seats in the theatre are the MOST uncomfortable EVER!! The metal seat has a raised ridge in the back that really hurts. Slouch or you will be in severe pain. Those of us with back problems will suffer!! Ugh!

Same issue on the Getaway and Escape.

We are headed to the Baltics on BA next May. Love your review as it gives us a glimpse into the Haven. We have a 2 bedroom in the Haven and have done it on Escape and Jewel class ships. I take it you did not buy the Thermal Suite Pass? We have enjoyed it on other ships, but wondered what it was like on Breakaway.

I did but only used it once. It was crowded. My mom used it for her arthritis and lived it.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Have you guys been sticking within sight of the Summit the whole way back? I've been watching on the Cruise Mapper app and have thought it was weird to see ships essentially sailing together. In reality still might be out of sight though I guess.

Sent from my LG-UK495 using Forums mobile app

Have you guys been sticking within sight of the Summit the whole way back? I've been watching on the Cruise Mapper app and have thought it was weird to see ships essentially sailing together. In reality still might be out of sight though I guess.

Sent from my LG-UK495 using Forums mobile app

On and off we have seen her.

Which pier is the Breakaway docked at for embarkation in New York since the Summit leaves for Bermuda the same day. Don't want my luggage to get on a different ship then me!

Kinda hard. Summit leaves out of New Jersey.

Breakaway leaves from pier 88 at Manhattan cruise terminal.

Edited by BirdTravels

We went to Howl at the Moon on the final night and the Rock of Ages performers played and sang along! A great time!! I did not see a posted sign displaying the names of the performers but took a picture. Hope this helps ID them for you.

e47247ba1714fa355be1a14b4bb88c9a.jpg

A great cruise and fun time. The Haven is the way to go! I think that with my kids older now I prefer smaller ships with fewer people. They really packed this ship! On our last cruise with RCL on a larger ship, I don't remember it feeling so crowded. I doubt we would have liked the cruise had we not been in the Haven.