Starbucks and Carnival

eileenfa

Starbucks is better...but I wonder if we're going to lose the spiked coffee options. I'd be interested to see the menu. Of course what I get at the coffee bar isn't on the menu.

The spiked coffee options and milkshakes are still on the menu. It's still the Coffee Bar, the only change is the coffee served.

now that its part of the cheers package, I recently was on the Vista and could not get near it the lines were horrible , they still only have one worker ... one sloooooooow worker .

The Breeze seemed to have one or two depending on the time of day. At 7:00 AM they started with one then added a second not too long after.

Do they have a surly millennial with dinner plates in his ears making your coffee and whining about how much fuel the ship is burning? If not it wouldn't be a true Starbucks experience.

There certainly is a visual with that.....

Do they have a surly millennial with dinner plates in his ears making your coffee and whining about how much fuel the ship is burning? If not it wouldn't be a true Starbucks experience.

I'm guessing you're from the west coast or the northeast.

I believe the only difference is that they are using Starbucks beans instead of what they were using before. When shops have the "we proudly serve starbucks coffee" signs, they are not a Starbucks. The menu is likely the same as before

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app