Final account error. How to contact Celebrity?

woodyren

Hi. We recently returned from a cruise on Solstice. My credit card covered both our accounts. My wife had a small amount of OBC and I had a larger amount. It was all non refundable OBC.

In my account we spent more than the OBC in my wife's account she had OBC left. They basically balanced out. We went to guest services and they told us all is OK as they will consolidate the OBC into a single total at settlement.

Just had the amount of spending over my OBC on my account deducted from my credit card so the totals were NOT consolidated and my wife's OBC was unused and therefore forfeited. I have copies of both final accounts.

Normally I would call and follow up but we are currently in China and I don't want to incur international charges. I don't want to wait two months until we get home to Australia. Is there an email I could use to follow this up?

Assuming you were on 1 account, it should have been consolidated....do follow up!

This has been a fairly recent inconsistency. On some cruises they automatically combine OBC while on others they place it on two different accounts. As soon as you notice this go to Guest Relations and request that they combine. The next day if you check your accounts you should find them combined. If not, call Guest Relations. Always check your on board account on the interactive TV!

This has been a fairly recent inconsistency. On some cruises they automatically combine OBC while on others they place it on two different accounts. As soon as you notice this go to Guest Relations and request that they combine. The next day if you check your accounts you should find them combined. If not, call Guest Relations. Always check your on board account on the interactive TV!

I noticed straight away and did go to guest relations. They told me "don't worry. It will be consolidated at the end of the cruise as you are both on the same credit card account".

We disembarked and travelled a little and a few days later when I checked my credit card they had deducted the amount that was owed on my sea pass account and not consolidated the credit still available to my wife's. We had kept track and it would have balanced out with $2 left.