Favorite Princess ship

cruisejunkie

Hi,

It is very difficult to choose a favorite. I like different aspects of each ship.

Of the current fleet, I have cruised aboard the Sun, Coral, Grand, Golden, Star, Caribbean, Diamond, Sapphire, Crown, Emerald, Ruby, Royal and Regal.

I think the public areas are particularly beautiful on the Royal and Regal, but I like the wraparound promenade decks on the other ships. Also, I like the lobbies on the Crown, Emerald and Ruby. I also think the Coral is one of the best Princess ships.

Chuck

Whatever we're going on next! I like the size of the Coral & Island but I cannot stand the way some of the deck plans are opposite of the Grand Class ships. It takes me the first 4 days to remember that the HC is forward, and the gym is aft. Guess it's too hard for this old dog to learn a new trick. ;)

Since starting cruising in 2004, I have been on all of the Princess ships except the new big boys, and the Grand, and the Dawn. I have been on almost all of them more than once.

I would have to say my favorite ship is always the one I am on. I have never been dissatisfied with any of the ships or the cruises.

I do really love the Pacific Princess, have cruised on her twice already and will be on her again soon.

Favorite: the Sapphire

A close second: the Regal.

I have been on the Sea, Diamond, Sapphire, Star, Golden, Crown, and Regal.

I will say I was on the Sea Princess when she was sailing her inaugural season. She was a beautiful ship then. We loved that cruise. I took my mom on that cruise.

We are on the Pacific Princess now and she is my new favorite ! Second favorite is Coral. Third is Royal Princess! Only one I will never go on again is Island.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Our favorites are the Pacific Princess and the Coral Princess. We liked the Ocean (sold) and the Island before its changes. We like size of these ships. We have sailed the Ruby twice - the service was terrible on both cruises as the staffing seems inadequate for size of the ship.

My favourite ship is the Coral - great layout, size and the wonderful full promenade.

Least favourite - Island after the messy refit, Royal and Regal are too big and have no promenade.

The Pacific Princess. Beautiful it is small, and you get to know everyone.

But I also like the Royal and Regal because they are so pretty. And I love there buffets.

But I also agree, what ever ship I am on!

Just like people root for their home team we love our home ship, the Grand. We love being able to drive to the port and the wraparound promenade on the Grand. Only been on 3 cruises on the Grand but hope to do many more.