Dining packages on Celebrity buy in advance or onboard?

4774Papa

We have the upcoming TA on Eclipse in October and see deals Celebrity is offering for specialty dining.

A Four Dinner package is $125 pp. We usually buy onboard if we feel like it and have cruise friends that want to do the same.

I just don't remember what we paid last time for a dining package onboard. Also, not sure it will be offered.

Any thoughts?

This weekend they are offering a 20% discount on dining packages and 20% off beverage packages. (some booked on the fall TAs have reported getting 50% off on the beverage package). From what I read promo end Sunday night. Apparently discounted price shows in your cruise planner

Is anyone else having trouble attempting to get the specialty dining offer? I keep getting "not available". I tried calling the number on the top of the offer and there is "no such number". I tried calling Celebrity and there is a 15+ minute hold and the recording keeps suggesting go to the website.

Thanks, in advance, for any suggestions.

We added the 6 night specialty dining for our December Reflection cruise. We had planned on doing the 4 but the 20% discount made it worthwhile to bump up to 6. Luminae is fine and will go for a dinner but we like variety and are especially fans of Lawn Club Grill and Porch so we will eat a few meals there, a meal or two at Murano and Tuscan.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I just booked the standard drink package for $36 plus 18% instead of $44 plus 18%. I could not book it on the website, so I had to call and book it with a celebrity agent, after being on hold 20 minutes. Thanks to everyone for the heads up on the weekend savings!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We have the upcoming TA on Eclipse in October and see deals Celebrity is offering for specialty dining.

A Four Dinner package is $125 pp. We usually buy onboard if we feel like it and have cruise friends that want to do the same.

I just don't remember what we paid last time for a dining package onboard. Also, not sure it will be offered.

Any thoughts?

Select sailings have a sale thru Sunday night. We just booked a 9 night pkg for $209.00 ea.

The 20% off speciality dining is only for packages of 6 nights or more. I really wanted to do the 3-night package, but I'll wait till on board & hope for a BOGO offer. If I don't get it, I'll be fine with MDR...at least I have traditional 6pm dining confirmed!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

You can book a multi-night package onboard. The price for the multi-night packages will be the same onboard as when you book online. However, if you're lucky enough to have your sailing and the # of nights you are looking for to be part of the current sail then I'd book today. We recently booked a multi-night package online, then bee-lined to a specialty restaurant when we boarded to make reservations for every night of our package. We were able to book the restaurants we wanted at our preferred times. You can also book using the day to day single night discounts where they give a 20-30% off if they are trying to fill tables. When you book via a single night discount they offer you early or late reservation times.