Panama Canal

You will have to look into the small ship or sometimes referred to as "boutique" cruise lines. There are probably others but this one came to mind and it does offer more than one day in Costa Rica, although at multiple ports of call.

https://www.windstarcruises.com/cruise/costa-rica-and-panama-canal/adventures-in-panama-and-costa-rica/?id=210&sid=1396

A cruise as the one above, the chances of rough seas are not as great in comparison to longer itineraries as there are more protected waters... but you will be on a smaller ship so seas that would not affect a larger ship may have more impact on a smaller ship and you can never out guess mother nature.

The only way to get two days in Costa Rica is to take back to back cruises. For instance, earlier this year, we took a 15 day Princess cruise from Fort Lauderdale to LA, We stayed on the ship for the 15 day cruise returning to FLL. We stopped in Punta Arenas in each direction.

Please help me with a Panama Canal cruise, I want to go to Costa Rica for more then one day, also the calmest seas.. what month should I go.

What you may like are Azamara's "Country-Intensive Voyages", which include multiple ports in Costa Rica. Google Costa Rican cruises by Azamara for all of their offerings and when. etc.

IN the canal...no "rough" waters...it's a canal! Out in the Caribbean or Pacific...all bets are off...you can never predict what Mother Nature might do! The "month" or season has NOTHING to do with the seas and how they behave. It's always a crapshoot.