Service error!

HUNKY

I like to use the HAL website to book shorex, dining, look at the itinerary, etc. For the past week of so I keep getting...

SERVICE ERROR

We're sorry, it looks like we're having trouble getting the information we need to display the page. Please try again or come back later.

When I call HAL, they have my reservation, the shorex I've already paid for, and that I'm checked in.

Anyone else having trouble accessing their cruise via the HAL website?

Well, I just looked at my rez for this September and I am getting--nothing, not even "service error", when I try to look at anything: PURCHASE items, ITINERARY, or CHECK IN. I didn't try the PAYMENTS box. That would probably appear....I am using Safari and never had a problem before...:(

Anytime I go onto the HAL website to check our cruise and see if there's a drop in prices, I know there won't be until Tuesday as we make our final payment tomorrow, all I get is the spinning wheel when I check stateroom prices for our date. Checking online travel agency websites in Canada I find the price has climbed considerably from what we paid. Other sailings do show on HAL. No matter what, we'll stay happy as our TA got us a great deal and look forward to our August cruise to Alaska from Vancouver. If we like this one I'm sure we'll be booking again for another area next year.