Coffee Cards

Any information would be gladly received about whether yo can use Coffee Cards that you have left over from previous cruises . . . say about the last 3 cruises.

I would want to use them on the Majestic Princess on the 15th September 2018 when I do a Cruise on it.

Thank you

Any information would be gladly received about whether yo can use Coffee Cards that you have left over from previous cruises . . . say about the last 3 cruises.

I would want to use them on the Majestic Princess on the 15th September 2018 when I do a Cruise on it.

Thank you

From what I have read, you can use them for specialty coffees etc. but may not be able to get the free drinks that are usually available with the card.

Thank you

yes you can use the card but now if you want a hot chocolate and didnt buy the coffee card on that ship they will punch another hole

Thank you

Yes you can still use the coffee card from previous cruise for punches on specialty coffee and tea drinks. But you can not use it for the free brewed coffee allowed for card purchased on current voyage. Your old card will have the punch if you like the brewed coffee. Hopefully, that policy still stands on your Sept 2018 cruise.

Wonder what my chances are of using the coffee card from my last trip on the Dawn Princess on my next trip which is on the Pacific Explorer?:halo:;p

Ummmm :evilsmile::confused:

Wonder what my chances are of using the coffee card from my last trip on the Dawn Princess on my next trip which is on the Pacific Explorer?:halo:;p

I wish you good luck, although rumour has it that they honour them in the Elite lounge.:rolleyes:

I've been told the International Cafe will take them, if you can find it.