Anthem fresh juice and premium coffee locale

Trying to grasp all the locations that we can get the freshly squeezed juices and premiums coffee's on Anthem. Getting the drink package so if I'm paying for it, I'd like to make sure I get it.

Can someone spell out the locations for these on Anthem? Trying to make one list.

Thanks so much.

When we sailed Anthem in December 2015, they were selling the fresh squeezed OJ at the bar at the end of Sorrentos on the esplanade. DS2 used it a lot.

The most interesting part was that the price kept changing. As the cruise progressed, the price got higher. We figured they were running out of oranges so they raised the price LOL!

The Starbucks drinks in La Patisserie were not included in the drink package when I sailed in May.

First time I've heard of specailty coffee beverages on a non-Oasis class ship not being included in either the Refreshment or Deluxe packages.

The package specifically states that Starbucks locations are not included. Is it possible that they are on the Anthem because they are served at La Patisserie rather than an actual Starbucks store on the ship?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

The package specifically states that Starbucks locations are not included. Is it possible that they are on the Anthem because they are served at La Patisserie rather than an actual Starbucks store on the ship?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Yup freestanding starbucks stores are not included in the package. But if its served elsewhere its included. At least that was the case, April of this year

When we sailed Anthem in December 2015, they were selling the fresh squeezed OJ at the bar at the end of Sorrentos on the esplanade. DS2 used it a lot.

The most interesting part was that the price kept changing. As the cruise progressed, the price got higher. We figured they were running out of oranges so they raised the price LOL!

In January 2016,I was eating in Sorrentos and saw the fresh squeeed oj offered for sale. Went to the counter to price it, with gratuity it was more than $7.:eek:

To my knowledge, there are no licensed Starbucks venues on Quantum class ships.

Ships other than Oasis class have been able to serve specialty coffees using Starbucks coffee beans that are covered by the beverage packages.

I think the confusion is between Café Promenade and La Patisserie.

They are across the Royal Esplanade from one another...

One serves Frappuccino, Latte, Espressos etc that are included with the drink packages, one does not. At least that is how it was on our cruise

I think the confusion is between Café Promenade and La Patisserie.

They are across the Royal Esplanade from one another...

One serves Frappuccino, Latte, Espressos etc that are included with the drink packages, one does not. At least that is how it was on our cruise

Cafe Promenade on Anthem only had complimentary brewed coffee.

Specialty coffees were in La Patisserie and were covered under the refreshment package on both of our Anthem cruises. My DH and I got a mocha every morning in La Patisserie with our refreshment package.

• 1 month later...

This is interesting. I sailed on the Anthem a few months ago in April and I found out on the LAST day that they had fresh squeezed juices in the Solarium... I am hoping to take advantage of that as I leave thisw eek on the Anthem again. I never once saw stands for fresh squeezed OJ in the promenade or anywhere else though.

Trying to grasp all the locations that we can get the freshly squeezed juices and premiums coffee's on Anthem. Getting the drink package so if I'm paying for it, I'd like to make sure I get it.

Can someone spell out the locations for these on Anthem? Trying to make one list.

Thanks so much.