Best 3 or 4 day cruise for girls getaway

Tennis*fan

Hello - Looking for a fun 3 or 4 day cruise for a group of 6 women (late 40s) celebrating birthdays. I've been on Norwegian Escape cruise with my family and loved it, but want something shorter and maybe with a more adult vibe.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

There aren't a lot of 3 and 4 day cruises...some for sure, but not a lot. And many common ones tend towards the booze cruise type.

Take a look at the some of the major cruise lines- Holland America for example. They run an occasional short cruise out of Ft Lauderdale once or twice a winter to accommodate schedule adjustments.

Hello - Looking for a fun 3 or 4 day cruise for a group of 6 women (late 40s) celebrating birthdays. I've been on Norwegian Escape cruise with my family and loved it, but want something shorter and maybe with a more adult vibe.

I find that Carnival is really the only cruise line that does short sailings....and IMO.....they are considered BOOZE cruises. Ladies in their forties are usually not seeking this type of atmosphere....(or maybe you are) and nothing wrong with that. I see you are from Colorado. Your plane fare will probably cost more than your cruise ticket!!!! The 3/4 day cruises are pretty cheap.

How about leaving out of Los Angeles? Sis, Mom and I have done these many, many times. We're way over 40.

Carnival does these year round. Go during low season and it'll be less boozy.

Princess also does them on occasion.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi all!

NCL Sky does 3 or 4 night cruises from Miami. The 3 night's to the Bahamas, 4 nights includes Havana.

I did the 4 night before Cuba was a port & had a really good time. Sure the drinks are included but I didn't see much evidence of it being a booze cruise, just one girl propped up between 2 others the 1st night.

~ Jo ~ :)

Princess sometimes has some shorter cruises out of California! Worth checking out! :D

Just wondering ... do you have a travel agent who could give you all of your options?

Our long time travel agent is always helpful.

Princess sometimes has some shorter cruises out of California! Worth checking out! :D

Just wondering ... do you have a travel agent who could give you all of your options?

Our long time travel agent is always helpful.

I do have a travel agent. Thanks for all the suggestions...I'll look into them all.