Princess stock

blbailey

We just purchased 100 shares of CCL. I wish I had done it sooner but I put it off and the price has risen quite a bit. I paid around $60 a share but it's gone even higher so I'm glad I didn't wait for a dip.

So far, I have three cruises booked with $750 OBC, gotten a dividend and seen price appreciation of several hundred.

It's nice that Princess and HAL are both under the CCL. At any rate, I faxed the statement to HAL and just a few hours later, I got an e-mail from HALS WC office that $250 has been applied as OBC. Easier than I expected.

The shareholder benefit predates 2008 by several years. There was a thread on CC awhile back about when it started, but I don't recall if there was a definite year stated for the beginning.

We had our first benefit OBC in 2004 on our 2nd or 3rd cruise.

There was and they answered the question but I forgot what the year was.

Old age. :cool:

I bought 100 shares in my IRA, faxed a copy to number and had my credit the next day......sold stock made a few dollars over commission. At today's price, should have kept it ! But will buy again before my next cruise. $250 free [emoji383] Great benefit.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I just sold my stock in ccl. Trust me it been a nice ride for 3+ years but I believe in taking a real profit from time to time. Don't buy it just for the OBC but if it works with your investment plans go for it.

framer

CCL is the best cruise stock to own. Multiple cruise lines ,

dividends and OBC combinability are highlights not to mention the growth of your investment.

Bought CCL when it first went public years ago , it split twice and I finally cashed out after a few years at a nice gain.

Bought back in about 4 years ago to enjoy the OBC and that investment has already doubled in value .

Just wondering if it the current price may be a little to high ?

If you are going to cruise, why sell

? In a savings account you might get 1%. This year will be $155 in dividends plus $850 in OBC. That's a 15% return at today's prices. At what I bought double. Not only a great investment but it pays every time I cruise. Has already more than paid back original cost.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If you are going to cruise, why sell

? In a savings account you might get 1%. This year will be $155 in dividends plus $850 in OBC. That's a 15% return at today's prices. At what I bought double. Not only a great investment but it pays every time I cruise. Has already more than paid back original cost.

Plus the OBC is non-taxable!

Tom