IFly on first day of Anthem cruise

Hello,

I plan to make reservations for iFly as soon as I am able for our November 2017 Cruise. However I'm wondering if iFly is available on the first day of the cruise? I've seen daily planners that say iFly demos are from 12 to 3 on embarkation day. I would really like to do iFly on the first day as it is something we definitely want to do. I'm hoping we may even be able to do it more than once.

Hello,

I plan to make reservations for iFly as soon as I am able for our November 2017 Cruise. However I'm wondering if iFly is available on the first day of the cruise? I've seen daily planners that say iFly demos are from 12 to 3 on embarkation day. I would really like to do iFly on the first day as it is something we definitely want to do. I'm hoping we may even be able to do it more than once.

I was able to do it right after the muster drill.

I don't know if that happens on every cruise.

Hello,

We did it about an hour after sail away. It was after we had gone under the bridge.

On our sailing they where not allowing people to do it twice. We did it first sea day with hopes to do it again. The staff said that they no longer standby riders. Never hurts to ask but don't plan on getting a 2nd time.

On our sailing they where not allowing people to do it twice. We did it first sea day with hopes to do it again. The staff said that they no longer standby riders. Never hurts to ask but don't plan on getting a 2nd time.

We made 5 flights on our cruise last September to Canada. We were able to do 3 on a 12 night cruise in Asia in April this year, but there was a lot more demand for it on that cruise compared to last years Anthem cruise. I am guessing that on cruises during the summer time a single flight might be more common due to younger customer base.

JC

We made I am guessing that on cruises during the summer time a single flight might be more common due to younger customer base.

JC

We are leaving Nov 11 so that may allow us to go more than once. I will not be going but I want to take my 3 and 5 year old. I know they will love it.

We are leaving Nov 11 so that may allow us to go more than once. I will not be going but I want to take my 3 and 5 year old. I know they will love it.

You should consider it. It is a lot of fun. So much so that we were in Kansas City a month ago and we flew at the IFly there and spent $200 plus pictures and future flights. The cruise ships is not as extreme as the bigger land based ones.

Lots of fun.

JC