How many closets?

dpump

will be on the Oosterdam, SB7093 and want to know how many closets are available to use. One of our (adult) kids decided to tag along.

Thanks

If you do a bit of googling, you can find a ton of pics on a website (no commercials - all CC members on board contributing) of the Vista ships.. HAL Cruiser Information oosterdam. All pics of the suites apply for the entire class (except,, possibly Noordam))

I believe you should have 3 at least good sized closets.. Can't remember if there is additional in the hallway like the smaller ships. You should be fine. ;)

A SB cabin should have plenty of room, including extra drawer space - that is a Neptune suite right?

(Depending naturally who is taking what- but if you each take one 50# suitcase, you should be easily able to do it. )

will be on the Oosterdam, SB7093 and want to know how many closets are available to use. One of our (adult) kids decided to tag along.

Thanks

You'll have 3 in the main cabin and 2 in the dressing area. They are not wide - 24-30 inches if memory serves me correctly. One of the three has some shelves and the safe. There are a lot of drawers and cabinets for non-hanging stuff, and all your luggage will fit under the bed. Remember, as a Neptune Suite passenger, you get unlimited laundry and dry cleaning, so unless you want to wear something different every day, you can pack a little lighter, or at least go home without much laundry to do.

You'll have 3 in the main cabin and 2 in the dressing area. They are not wide - 24-30 inches if memory serves me correctly. One of the three has some shelves and the safe. There are a lot of drawers and cabinets for non-hanging stuff, and all your luggage will fit under the bed. Remember, as a Neptune Suite passenger, you get unlimited laundry and dry cleaning, so unless you want to wear something different every day, you can pack a little lighter, or at least go home without much laundry to do.

We were just on the Oosterdam in November, and I recall the same. But the dressing area closets are more spacious than the 24-30 inch hallway closets. I can't remember what the S class drawer space was, but we found more than adequate drawer space on the Oosterdam SB.