Will we have enough time

NOSaints1

We're booked on the Dream and going to costa maya and Cozumel we're docked in Cozumel from 7-5 and costa maya 12-8, will we have enough time to go to mr sanchos/nachi cocum and or maya Chen? And which one is better for adults who just want to relax, but we're not big drinkers and how far from the port is it to those places and is it safe to go to.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

will have more than enough time to do Nachi Cochum or Sanchos. I think Nachi doesn't even open until 10 or 11 I believe. If you are looking for a laid back time, Nachi is probably better. They limit the number of people so it is not very crowded. Enjoy a good meal and have a few drinks.

We're booked on the Dream and going to costa maya and Cozumel we're docked in Cozumel from 7-5 and costa maya 12-8, will we have enough time to go to mr sanchos/nachi cocum and or maya Chen? And which one is better for adults who just want to relax, but we're not big drinkers and how far from the port is it to those places and is it safe to go to.

Nachi and Mr Sanchos are pretty much the same, but Nachi is very quiet.Too quiet for us. Mr Sanchos the food is 1000 times better.Drinks will flow at both places. Both very safe to get to and be at. Taxis drive fast their but I tell them to slow down and they will

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Forums mobile app

If you are not big drinkers, I would stay away from all inclusives. We always go to ala cart beaches as we don't eat a ton of food and we have Cheers, so we might have a beer or 2. surely not worth $55 pp.

We had a group of 8 or 10 with us at Mr Sanchos a couple years ago. It was well worth every penny. The food was very good. You can order as much as you want and as often as you want. We are not big drinkers, but the food alone was worth the price.

We're also visiting Belize and roatan

Roatan is a wonderful island, actually our favorite of all. We always use Victor bodden, best of roatan tour. Google him and do yourself a favor and book him. You will thank me later :)

You'll have plenty of time to go to an AI in Cozumel. If you just want to chill in quiet then then choose Nachi Cocom.

It is a 15 minute ride from the port and is very safe.

Nachi and Mr Sanchos are pretty much the same, but Nachi is very quiet.Too quiet for us. Mr Sanchos the food is 1000 times better.Drinks will flow at both places. Both very safe to get to and be at. Taxis drive fast their but I tell them to slow down and they will

Would strongly disagree with the "1000 times better" comment regarding the food. :)

I had pretty much the same thing at both places and found them very similar.

Food is very subjective we can agree to disagree :)

We have been to Nachi 4 or 5 times and they don't have whole fried fish on any menu I've ever read ;)