Allure Boardwalk Balcony---Best cabin? High floor , low floor?

Looking to book boardwalk balcony on Allure of the Seas for next year. I need two cabins so wondering if the last AFT cabins are the best or maybe a little bit forward so that we have a good view of the Aqua Theater. I looked at videos of the most aft and it looks like there's a clear plastic divider blocking some of the view?

For anyone who has stayed in boardwalk balconies on Allure, I'd love opinions...

If you can score an very Aft cabin those are the best. I ended up with one on the Oasis and it was the best view of everything. I do not recall a plastic divider, but I believe I was on the 10th floor. I do know that those cabins are usually the first ones to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

WOW! Great view. Do you have any more pictures of that cabin? I need two cabins, so deck 11 is the only deck where I can find two together....Was wondering if it were too high or not.

416f3d1e963ffb95306538323b75c10a.jpg

This is the only other one I have on my phone. Unfortunately I do not have a picture of the inside, but I do not remember it being any different than the regular boardwalk ones.

Looks like you lucked out and got the lowest balcony available. That's what I'm looking for! :) Thanks for the pictures!!

Then it was definitely 9th floor. It was about 6/7 years ago so memory is a little fuzzy! Lol

We stayed in 12325 and it was a great cabin to see the Aqua show. We had reservations for the first night, but the weather didn't cooperate, so it was cancelled. We were able to see the whole show from our balcony. The bed was closer to the balcony as opposed to the closet.

We had the best cabin steward and he had our room serviced quickly every day. We could also see how crowded or not crowded Johnny Rockets was when we wanted to go to breakfast. If I had to have a complaint, it would be that it was quite a walk from the elevator to the cabin. In the overall that was good in that I got some exercise to offset the calories eaten.

This next cruise we are getting an ocean balcony, but I am not sure that I will enjoy it as much as the Boardwalk balcony. I think on this class of ship, it's more fun being able to see all the action inside.

416f3d1e963ffb95306538323b75c10a.jpg

This is the only other one I have on my phone. Unfortunately I do not have a picture of the inside, but I do not remember it being any different than the regular boardwalk ones.

Hey JimmyM....it looks like you are the lowest level of balconies....could it be deck 8? Not to doubt you!

I just booked a similar stateroom on the 10/8 Allure sailing....3rd from the aft starboard side....8725 I believe is the number!

Great pics!!

Hey JimmyM....it looks like you are the lowest level of balconies....could it be deck 8? Not to doubt you!

I just booked a similar stateroom on the 10/8 Allure sailing....3rd from the aft starboard side....8725 I believe is the number!

Great pics!!

Ah, yeah you are probably right. I literally just booked a boardwalk balcony for Allures 8/27 sailing this year. Not even close to the back though, but nonetheless, I will still enjoy it immensely!

• 1 month later...
12329/12729

Even though I wont book a Boardwalk Balcony ever again.

Been there done that.....

Was that some sort of therapy for the aft addiction? I don't think it was effective.

Was that some sort of therapy for the aft addiction? I don't think it was effective.

Yeah.....probably!

We thought why not....might be our last time on Oasis class. Very noisy after midnight (movie) and ocean blockage on Harmony with the Abyss. Neighbors across the way which kept our curtains closed much of the time.

Little did I know, 3 months later, that my mom would ask me to book her and I on Allure to see Momma Mia. Our annual Mom/Son trip. We got an ocean balcony on Deck 7 towards the aft.

Really missed that pure ocean balcony.

Bob, have you ever done a boardwalk balcony.....and what were your thoughts?

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

Yeah.....probably!

We thought why not....might be our last time on Oasis class. Very noisy after midnight (movie) and ocean blockage on Harmony with the Abyss. Neighbors across the way which kept our curtains closed much of the time.

Little did I know, 3 months later, that my mom would ask me to book her and I on Allure to see Momma Mia. Our annual Mom/Son trip. We got an ocean balcony on Deck 7 towards the aft.

Really missed that pure ocean balcony.

Bob, have you ever done a boardwalk balcony.....and what were your thoughts?

We've never done Boardwalk/Central Park balcony, Boardwalk/Central Park view, or Promenade (PR) staterooms on Voyager/Freedom class. Just never appealed to us. We did one inside, on our first cruise, and decided we needed to know if it was night/day/raining etc. So after the first cruise it was either OV, balcony, JS, or GS.