What can I expect compared to celebrity

tfg

Just booked a late deal on iOS and wondered what to expect compared to celebrity. Haven't been on iOS for 8 yrs. What can I expect from a g inside.also any extra info appreciated travelling with 10 year old too

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G935F using Forums mobile app

There will be more for your 10 year old to do on the Indy than the Eclipse (which I assume is what you sailed on out of Soton). Things like the rock climbing wall, flowrider and mini golf. We went on Indy last September and had no complaints. We always say Celeb is 5 star and RCI is 4 star...just little things, like on Celeb when you have the drinks at the bottom of the gangway when you come back to the ship. Whatever, you will have a great time...and you have got my all time favourite CD, Joff Eaton.

Simon

Our last cruise was on Celebrity for 16 nights. Hands down food on Celebrity in buffet and dining room. I am loyal to Royal, or have been as we prefer the atmosphere and our perks with the Diamond Lounge. Hard to compare one to the other with only one cruise with Celebrity. We did have a C1 cabin booked and didnt expect a band playing above of every sea day and the noise from staff cleaning. Live and learn and enjoy life is short.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Forums mobile app

I am Diamond on RCCL and took my first Celebrity cruise (Reflection) in December (2016). For me, it's the small things that make Celebrity stand out. 1) waitstaff handing our glasses of sparkling wine and mimosas to all as they step onto the ship at embarkation. 2) complimentary tote bags in the staterooms 3) umbrellas in the staterooms for rainy days in port 4) ice cold towels and cucumber water available on the gangway when returning from port 5) food options were better. One night they had a station of coconuts in the buffet and the staff would prepare them to allow you to take a straw and drink from them. Chefs would occasionally walk around the buffet and offer treats (i.e. chocolate covered fruit).

On Jewel they had the little tent with seating set up on dock.

They had the cucumber one orange iced water and they even had the iced towels!!!!

Chef walked around dining room one night offering macaroons.

Definitely a step up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk