what to do for the day staying at Riverside

powellzk

Although small, they have a very nice pool behind the hotel. Also, you can get the water taxi a block or two from the hotel. There are some really nice shops right outside the door. I love the hotel and the location. Try the crepe place for breakfast.

The Sun Trolley runs by the front door that you can take to the beach/Galleria Mall for $1.00 p.p. each way. Also, I dis agree with the poster that said the pool was small, while not Olympic it is quite nice.

You can actually request the Water Taxi stop for you at the hotel. Just ask the front desk or concierge.

Thanks I'll check on that!

Don't miss walking Las Olas at night. It is really beautiful lit up at night.

it is pretty!

The Sun Trolley runs by the front door that you can take to the beach/Galleria Mall for $1.00 p.p. each way. Also, I dis agree with the poster that said the pool was small, while not Olympic it is quite nice.

Love the trolley idea. I'm hoping we go to the beach for a while.

If you go the other way on Las Olas both Grille 401 and Yolo are good restaurants, although a bit pricey. I work downtown and have been to both a few times and never had a bad meal. Might be better lunch choices from a cost standpoint. Enjoy your trip.

Check out Louie Bossi's. Excellent Italian food on Las Olas Blvd. Great pizza, great meatballs, great wine selection, and a great place to people watch. Very noisy but a really great place to spend a few hours getting into the Florida mood.

We stayed there last year. Funky old hotel. The tile work in he hallyways is very cool. A very neat hotel. The RiverWalk is beautiful. There is a park at the end and a restaurant/bar. And of course just sitting out front and people watching is fun.

We stayed there last year. Funky old hotel. The tile work in he hallyways is very cool. A very neat hotel. The RiverWalk is beautiful. There is a park at the end and a restaurant/bar. And of course just sitting out front and people watching is fun.

That is called Cuban tile and it is very beautiful!

The hotel is getting ready to open a restaurant/bar on the water behind the hotel! Can't wait!