Bringing drinks

Is other water not available? I did not purchase a drink package because I don't drink enough alcohol or soda or smoothies to justify the cost. Is it difficult to find water on board? I planned to just bring my water bottle and fill it as needed. Is buying bottled water the only option?

Is other water not available? I did not purchase a drink package because I don't drink enough alcohol or soda or smoothies to justify the cost. Is it difficult to find water on board? I planned to just bring my water bottle and fill it as needed. Is buying bottled water the only option?

No problem at all. It would never even occur to me to bring a case of bottled water (or purchase it from the cruiseline). Just bring a couple of sports bottles and fill - usually in the WJ - with water or lemonade or iced tea. The water in your bathroom is fine except never gets cold, so you might want to fill a bottle and put in the cooler or add ice.

RCI should eliminate their absurd policy since it is rarely enforced; it only encourages people to be bold and break other policies too since enforcement is so inconsistent.

My guess is that they maintain the policy so they can enforce it when they want, such as during spring break.

My guess is that they maintain the policy so they can enforce it when they want, such as during spring break.

They have the right to inspect anything and discard it if it appears tampered with, no?

or when people bring excessive amounts, however RC may define that.

They define it as more than 0. They don't DO anything with that definition...

What are my options of getting water on the ship if I have not bought a beverage package? Sailing on Oasis soon...

Tap water is available at every bar, no extra charge.

You might think you will drink water all the time.

But in the end, you won't drink nearly as much as you thought you would.

I would bet money that on the last day you will have more left over than you drank.

i have to say this was correct for me. i was on NCL in haven and even with the drink pack there you get NO water. so i splurged like 70 bucks for a 12 pack of liters

i'm a water aholic at home.i drink even when i'm not thirsty.

yet i brought 6 of those bottles back home with me and i sucked the last drop out of every one given they were so expensive.

next trip i drank the tap water on NCL and didnt mind it a bit

no clue how the water is on anthem but i may do the refresh package

My husband goes through a gallon of water a day. We usually carry on about 3 gallons (and I throw 4-5 bottles in my carry-on)

. Never had an issue. We restock in port and have never had an issue bringing water on board that way, either.

What are my options of getting water on the ship if I have not bought a beverage package? Sailing on Oasis soon...

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I drink about a gallon per day. You can buy a water package on the ship, or try and carry on a flat of it. Yes, some people say drink the tap water from the ship.........it's free. However, I've noticed with the amount of water I drink, the ship water gives me headaches after drinking it for a while. Keep in mind, the treatment for ship water is not like your home.

We do buy the drink package and land up bringing about 10 bottles per day back to our room. If they all don't get drank, we tell our room attendant to help themselves. They usually love it.

Who says it's not a 6pk or a 12 pk. I asked if anyone knows that you can bring the case of water in. Not if anyone thinks that I should. And just so inquiring minds know we go thru at least a case in less then 2 days in my house. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

In case you care I think technically a 6 and 12 pack are just called 6 or 12 packs, but to say a "case" it means 24 (or maybe 30 depending on who you ask). Like you wouldn't say you're bring a case of beer to a party and show up with a 6 pack. That's a 6 pack.

We went through a case of water on a 4 night Disney cruise. Glad to hear we can probably bring on a case for our 9 night RCL cruise. Also have drink package, but again we drink a lot of water

Again, you can get a bottle of water when you have the drink package any time you want. It is a total waste of money and energy to carry on water when you have the package.

Get one at every bar on the ship on the first day (what a fun scavenger hunt!), take them back to your cabin, and you will have enough for the cruise. Or lather, rinse, repeat.

If you are in one of the bars you can ask for a glass of iced water and they will give it to you. I get one to drink along with my alcoholic beverage.