NRD question for BOB or Clara

I saw you advised someone to call and have their NRD changed back to the classic deposit. Have you heard of anyone with a existing depost made months ago changing to the NRD and receiving a credit. We made our deposit six months ago for the 2018 Symphony TA. The current prices are about 600.00 pp more than we paid but they are discounting the current cabin 350.00 PP if you chose to book with the NRD option. Hope you have heard something. happy cruising

I saw you advised someone to call and have their NRD changed back to the classic deposit. Have you heard of anyone with a existing depost made months ago changing to the NRD and receiving a credit. We made our deposit six months ago for the 2018 Symphony TA. The current prices are about 600.00 pp more than we paid but they are discounting the current cabin 350.00 PP if you chose to book with the NRD option. Hope you have heard something. happy cruising

I don't recall advising this, and I also don't recall anyone reporting doing this, but it's worth a call to whoever booked your cruise. Please report back.

Once you convert to a NRD there is no changing back. This is from their FAQ

19. Should my clients opt to reserve a nonrefundable deposit program at time of booking, are they eligible to switch to a regular pricing option at any point prior to sailing?Any booking originally created as or switched to a nonrefundable deposit fare will maintain this status for the life of the reservation, regardless of subsequent fare program adjustments.