Got up this morning-saw my cruise was canceled!!!

Yup, last night I looked at my cruise around 6 and then stopped for the night. This cruise is one of 5 I am having issues with, showing balances owed when there is nothing owed. I have been on the phone countless time with Royal about it. In fact talked to them about this specific cruise last week. Was told not to worry, it won't cancel, it will be fine

Right!!!!!! Got up this morning to an email (thank goodness I had a bev pkg) saying b/c my cruise was canceled, my bev packages were canceled. If not for that email, I probably would not have checked my cruise until later today. So I looked at my reservation, and yup CANCELED!

So waited until 9 and called. Took almost an hour for them to reinstate at my price and OBC. They knew it was totally their issue, nothing I did. This IT issue has gotten out of control! I have absolutely no confidence that they won't cancel another cruise b/c it shows a balance due, when in fact the cruise is paid in full. That is what happened with this one. It has been PIF for more than 2 months, and for the last month as showed an amount due.

So on top of all my IT issues with accessing my cruises, now I have to worry about them canceling them!

My time is valuable also, and having to spend almost an hour this morning with them to fix this is nuts. Now I also have to rebook my package tomorrow as they told me they could not reinstate it today.

Sent an email to corporate, not that it will do any good, but geez, come on Royal, get it together!:(:(:(:(:(

Yup, last night I looked at my cruise around 6 and then stopped for the night. This cruise is one of 5 I am having issues with, showing balances owed when there is nothing owed. I have been on the phone countless time with Royal about it. In fact talked to them about this specific cruise last week. Was told not to worry, it won't cancel, it will be fine

Right!!!!!! Got up this morning to an email (thank goodness I had a bev pkg) saying b/c my cruise was canceled, my bev packages were canceled. If not for that email, I probably would not have checked my cruise until later today. So I looked at my reservation, and yup CANCELED!

So waited until 9 and called. Took almost an hour for them to reinstate at my price and OBC. They knew it was totally their issue, nothing I did. This IT issue has gotten out of control! I have absolutely no confidence that they won't cancel another cruise b/c it shows a balance due, when in fact the cruise is paid in full. That is what happened with this one. It has been PIF for more than 2 months, and for the last month as showed an amount due.

So on top of all my IT issues with accessing my cruises, now I have to worry about them canceling them!

My time is valuable also, and having to spend almost an hour this morning with them to fix this is nuts. Now I also have to rebook my package tomorrow as they told me they could not reinstate it today.

Sent an email to corporate, not that it will do any good, but geez, come on Royal, get it together!:(:(:(:(:(

So to be clear, your reservation was canceled, your cruise wasn't canceled, right? I mean the cruise is still taking place.

Nuts!! Why do you have to wait until tomorrow to re buy the beverage package?

We recently canceled a cruise and our beverage package was canceled along with it. We re bought it the same day for the new sailing.

They told me b/c of the issues, I needed to wait until tomorrow to rebuy it. Just stupid. At least I did not have to argue with them about the price!

So to be clear, your reservation was canceled, your cruise wasn't canceled, right? I mean the cruise is still taking place.

yes, cruise is fine, they canceled my reservation b/c of a system glitch saying I still owed money when I don't. After they told me specifically that it would not happen!

Just had an issue the other day. Went to pay my balance for my September 30 harmony cruise. Knew my balance. I had booked when we had the wow and 30% off. So I told him I want to pay my cruise off and he told me I owed $2400.00. I told him he was wrong and he said that's what the computer told me. Long story short. The computer kicked my 30% out. Had to get a supervisor. They don't know why. But did end up fixing it. U can read the whole story under "check your final payment" thread. So frustrating!

"They don't know why"

They must get loads of calls about this issue weekly!! Why don't they invest some time into looking into it instead of just fixing the problem booking by booking for people calling.

Idiots

This happened to us a few weeks ago on our upcoming Oasis cruise which was paid in full. I had gone into my reservation to look at excursions or water packages or something in the cruise planner and when I exited the cruise planner, instead of paid in full it had repriced it to the current price and said I had $$ due. I called and it was changed back. I was advised not to go into my cruise through my cruises when I do my set sail pass or anything else because for some reason it may do it again and advised to go through the main page which says "already booked". I haven't done the set sail yet so I hope it doesn't reprice it again.:confused: The cruise is on the 30th.

This happened to us a few weeks ago on our upcoming Oasis cruise which was paid in full. I had gone into my reservation to look at excursions or water packages or something in the cruise planner and when I exited the cruise planner, instead of paid in full it had repriced it to the current price and said I had $$ due. I called and it was changed back. I was advised not to go into my cruise through my cruises when I do my set sail pass or anything else because for some reason it may do it again and advised to go through the main page which says "already booked". I haven't done the set sail yet so I hope it doesn't reprice it again.:confused: The cruise is on the 30th.

Really :eek:? That is priceless.

Good thing their ships float better than their IT system :rolleyes:

dp

This issue has been going on for nearly a month now. It is a little better than it was. I went to check my upcoming cruise on Anthem in October of this year...no reservation was showing, no payments...after a call to RCCL they assured me that they have my res. So I have to input it manually each time I check it in "my cruises". I ended up calling them 3 times, one time it showed I only owed $140 some odd dollars on my cruise when in fact I owed $700! I know the frustration...it is crazy!