Collecting bag - where to go.

We left a bag behind when we departed the Oasis of the Seas on Sunday. We are now at WDW who have followed up for us and it has been determined that Port services have it. They have told us we can collect it on Friday.

Does anyone know where exactly we go and what the best time to do it would be?

I was hoping that someone might have some knowledge in this regard. We don't have access to a working phone as we are traveling from overseas. If know one knows that's fine. But I don't know if I dont ask. I just thought someone might be familiar with the Port to save me having to ask someone at the resort to call again for us.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I picked up a bag that my mother left at Port Canaveral once. I went back to the port and showed ID and got it at the same pier the ship was usually docked at. But that was with Carnival.

...We don't have access to a phone as we are traveling from overseas.... I just thought someone might be familiar with the Port to save me having to ask someone at the resort to call again for us.

I'm sorry I don't know the exact answer to your question, but you do have access to a phone - in your hotel room. You'll just have to pay for the call yourself.

Alternatively, have you checked the Port's website?

Here is a link to the port's website.

https://www.portcanaveral.com/Cruise/Cruise-Lines-Schedules

There is a Royal Caribbean number there for lost luggage, that might be a good place to start.

(800) 327-6700

As far as going Friday, Majesty is at terminal 1 on Friday, so I would just go early. People will be getting off and others will be coming in for next sailing so all the offices will be open.

We left a bag behind when we departed the Oasis of the Seas on Sunday. We are now at WDW who have followed up for us and it has been determined that Port services have it. They have told us we can collect it on Friday.

Does anyone know where exactly we go and what the best time to do it would be?

Friday Majesty of the Seas will be at Terminal 1, Port Canaveral. The terminal will be staffed so I would assume that is where you can pick up your bag. Go into the terminal where you entered for Oasis and tell the RCI employee why you are there.

I'm sorry I don't know the exact answer to your question, but you do have access to a phone - in your hotel room. You'll just have to pay for the call yourself.

Alternatively, have you checked the Port's website?

Thanks but we are at Fort Wiilderness in a rented caravan so no phone. [emoji16]

Yes I've looked at the website and can't find anything. We are also relying on WDW internet which is sketchy at best.

I picked up a bag that my mother left at Port Canaveral once. I went back to the port and showed ID and got it at the same pier the ship was usually docked at. But that was with Carnival.

I think that's what we will do and see how we go. [emoji3]

We left a bag once after our Royal Caribbean cruise. We drove back to the same pier, talked to the first staff member we saw, showed ID and gave a detailed description of the bag and contents. They went back in to get someone to help us, and eventually someone came out with our bag. All that trouble for a bag full of shoes...most of which I didn't even wear during the cruise! ;p

We left a bag once after our Royal Caribbean cruise. We drove back to the same pier, talked to the first staff member we saw, showed ID and gave a detailed description of the bag and contents. They went back in to get someone to help us, and eventually someone came out with our bag. All that trouble for a bag full of shoes...most of which I didn't even wear during the cruise! ;p

Thanks for that. That's reassuring. We are pretty keen to get this one back. It has all our camera and laptop chargers in it. No shoes. [emoji6]