Group T-Shirts

tyeomans

I can't say that I'm fond of this "hashtag" fad we live with nowadays. I'm one of those grouches who likes to say, Back in my day those were called number and pound signs. ;p But I did get a kick out of some of yours. Nicely done. There was someone in another thread who said "ship happens" on a shirt is offensive. They'd probably lose their mind if they saw yours. LOL

No doubt, not everyone will appreciate them like we do. You only live once, and it made us laugh, so here we are...

wearing pound signs on our backs.

Love it!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Forums mobile app

Thanks. Yours as well!

Love the distressed look!

Thanks! I think it suits the heather tee well.

Ya'll use a local place in your town, or order on-line?

We used Customink.com. My sister designed the shirt, front and back, and they came out to just under $20 each (including v-necks.) I was able to send an order link out to everyone in which they could pay individually, and I finalized the order with them all being shipped to my home. They arrived in a week, and the anvil tees are very soft. I'd probably check out customcruisewear like one of the previous posters mentioned, but wouldn't hesitate to use customink again.

I looked for that circular ship desing on PRNT's website, but didn't see it. Did you make that yourself? In fact, I didn't see any cruise themed designs among their templates.

Here's their website. https://www.prnt.co

(It's .co not .com)

And yes, I designed the entire shirt myself. I uploaded my artwork to their site.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Forums mobile app

Here is my family in our cheesy shirts for my 30th birthday on the Pride last month! To each their own! [emoji4]

If that were me, I would've added to the cheesiness by putting "Hoosier Daddy?" on the back of mine. :D Get it? Who's your daddy? That's it, I'm moving to IN just so I can wear a Hoosier Daddy T-shirt.

Just ordered our group shirts from http://www.customcruisewear.com Last minute order that I'm actually picking up in their town on my way to NOLA next week. Great customer service. Don't know how to attach a pic, but it's the resting flamingo design on their website.

I don't follow the logic, if there is any, for group shirts being cheesy. For us, it adds a level of fun to our trip. And isn't that one reason we all are taking a cruise...to have fun?? I'll just add this tee shirt to my growing collection of shirts representing happy times: daughter's dance competition shirts, son's baseball allstar shirts, Native Sons and Daughters campout shirts, Alabama National Championship shirts. All good times.

Personally, group t's are not my bag, but we are all entitled to our opinions. Lots of people on a big ship, thank god that we are not all the same (4k t's would be a bit over the top). At the end of the day, if the group anything makes you smile and enjoy the cruise a bit more than go for it, there's always people that will agree and a few that don't.

For our last three cruises, we've ordered our shirts from customcruisewear dot com. Their choice of graphics are the best, and their customer service is superb. They even have their own FB page (in case you're interested).

Agreed...best shirts every..quality is super!!! Wearing mine in a week :)

Just ordered our group shirts from http://www.customcruisewear.com Last minute order that I'm actually picking up in their town on my way to NOLA next week. Great customer service. Don't know how to attach a pic, but it's the resting flamingo design on their website.

I don't follow the logic, if there is any, for group shirts being cheesy. For us, it adds a level of fun to our trip. And isn't that one reason we all are taking a cruise...to have fun?? I'll just add this tee shirt to my growing collection of shirts representing happy times: daughter's dance competition shirts, son's baseball allstar shirts, Native Sons and Daughters campout shirts, Alabama National Championship shirts. All good times.

I have used them several times, their customer service is excellent

Sent from my iPhone using Forums