When will my "Guest Vacation Documents" be ready to print?

We sail this upcoming Sunday, 7-16, and have already checked in online. However when I go to print my "Guest Vacation Documents" this message pops up:

You have selected to receive your documents electronically, but they are not yet available. You will receive an e-mail when your documents are ready to download.

Should they already be available, might there be a problem or is it standard for them to be available just a few days prior to departure?

Thanks!!!:)

The documents should definitely be ready by now. Are you sure you have completed all the steps on the online check-in screen? You have to have entered all your personal information, onboard credit card account, and accepted the cruise contract. Once you've clicked through all that, the cruise documents should be printable.

We sail this upcoming Sunday, 7-16, and have already checked in online. However when I go to print my "Guest Vacation Documents" this message pops up:

You have selected to receive your documents electronically, but they are not yet available. You will receive an e-mail when your documents are ready to download.

Should they already be available, might there be a problem or is it standard for them to be available just a few days prior to departure?

Thanks!!!:)

We have had that message before and were still able to print our documents. There is a check status button or something like that and you click there, it gets you to another screen where you can print them.

I would check but I don't have a reservation that is close enough to sailing that I could look for the steps.

You don't actually need the cruise documents unless you have transfers through the cruise line.

Also, make sure you print out your completed set sail pass soon, don't leave it until later in the week, because you will lose access to your reservation around 48-72 hours prior to your sailing.

We have had that message before and were still able to print our documents. There is a check status button or something like that and you click there, it gets you to another screen where you can print them.

I would check but I don't have a reservation that is close enough to sailing that I could look for the steps.

You don't actually need the cruise documents unless you have transfers through the cruise line.

Also, make sure you print out your completed set sail pass soon, don't leave it until later in the week, because you will lose access to your reservation around 48-72 hours prior to your sailing.

Great advice because 3 days from cruise you cannot alter anything.

Sent from my Kestrel using Forums mobile app