Looking for floor plan / photos of aft staterooms on Seaside / Seaview

Spastica

I recently booked suite 12260 and I know it's S3 category but none of the floor plans actually match with the unique shape of this room. It's one of the ones at the very back and there are only 14 on each ship but it's such a unique feature and one of the things MSC has been advertising as special yet I can't find a single photo or diagram!

Anyone?

(new to the forum my first post)

Everyone is waiting to see the same thing. To date, MSC hasn't released any information. I have stayed AFT on other ships and for me its the view/balcony I love the most but am anxious to see something as well.

I was speaking to one of the Supervisors earlier from the UK office for quite some time regarding a a number of questions and as we have a Deck 14 S3 in December I wanted like everyone else to know when the information will be released.

It seems that it may well not be until a few weeks before the first sailing on December 1st.

They did confirm however that the drink package with the Aurea Suites and Balconies has had the sparkling wine removed from it! and if it is what you drink then you have to pay extra to have it.

Also confirmed was that the GS at the front of the ship only those in the centre on each deck will have the 2 bed and 2 bath configuration, the others will only be one room and 2 of them are only for Two people.

My updated booking confirmation says that the S3 at the back is 22 square metres and the bathroom 4 sq m with a shower.

Oh goodness I didn't realize the Seaside hadn't launched yet - I knew the Seabreeze wasn't due out until late spring 2018 but I thought the sister ship was already sailing.

Well I will be watching this forum with baited breath come December for some photos for sure!

Oh goodness I didn't realize the Seaside hadn't launched yet - I knew the Seabreeze wasn't due out until late spring 2018 but I thought the sister ship was already sailing.

Well I will be watching this forum with baited breath come December for some photos for sure!

Seabreeze???

They did confirm however that the drink package with the Aurea Suites and Balconies has had the sparkling wine removed from it! and if it is what you drink then you have to pay extra to have it.

Is it going fleetwide, Dave - removed from the (formerly known as) Allegrissimo/MoreForLess package? Both the Cuvée Extra Dry and the Cuvée Dolce are included on Meraviglia - 5th photo of bar menu:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=53338068&postcount=71

Bea ... The Cuvee Dolce is the only one that Kerry drinks as it is sweet, she does not like other wines.

We have had to pay an upgrade fee for our Xmas Seaside cruise despite being in an S3 Aurea Aft Suite in order to be able to get Sparkling wine ... :mad:

My Travel agent at Travel on a Dream just received a drawing of the AFT cabins. She is not allowed to distribute it until MSC releases but her description is that you enter from the hall where you see the long narrow windows. Depending which side of the ship you are on there will immediately be the bathroom wall to your right or left, turn the corner to enter cabin and the bathroom door is there. Next to the bathroom is the bed. Across from the bed is the closet which is next to the large window you can see on the aft wall of each cabin. The "desk/dresser" appears to be next to the bed right next to the sliding door to the balcony. There is also a chair in the corner by the sliding door. As soon as she has permission to share she will.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

is there not a sofa in the room? we've booked it as a quad, so I certainly hope there's more than just a chair in the corner or we're screwed!

What is drawn under the large window can't be made out. It is possible this is what is there. She has a blue print type drawing not the fancy computer generated one MSC releases. The cabins are suppose to sleep 4/5 so I am sure it's there. Just hard to make out on the drawing.

There is definitely a sofa. TA checked. It is next to the bed where we first thought the dresser/desk was. That appears to be under the window.

There is no separation unless they put in a curtain. They were never advertised to have separate sleep area.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

There is definitely a sofa. TA checked. It is next to the bed where we first thought the dresser/desk was. That appears to be under the window.

There is no separation unless they put in a curtain. They were never advertised to have separate sleep area.

iCruise.com got my hopes up.. they describe the suite with a "private bedroom "