My cruise planner shows discounted beverage packages again....

tartana

I'm not sure if this would affect everyone, but my cruise planner is showing discounted Classic and Premium beverage packages at 20% off. If anyone is looking to purchase them, check out your cruise planner. Perhaps they will show a discount.

Not just for Canadians but I think it's mainly TA sailings. Someone in the UK said they booked at 1/2 price this morning for their Transatlantic.

Yes, 50% off on the 10/20 Ref TA, as of yesterday anyway.

Thank you! We just purchased one for my husband (I already had mine) and let our SIL know. Hopefully it will be available when she arrives home. We are on the November 4 TA. We wondered if they are trying to manage the huge number of Elites and Elite Plus guests (free beverages) by offering the discount.

Packages were just uploaded into Celebrity's site earlier today. Discounts anywhere from 10-50%. Trans cruises look to be on the 50% spectrum. Savings are only good for "select" sailings thru the end of 2017. This is available for PRE- cruise only.

Mine now shows 10% off for next month's Caribbean cruise. If we already have the Classic through our Go Better promotion, how do I go about upgrading to Premium with this discount? Website only allows for paying for Premium package in full, not just the difference in price between Classic and Premium. Thanks.

Mine now shows 10% off for next month's Caribbean cruise. If we already have the Classic through our Go Better promotion, how do I go about upgrading to Premium with this discount? Website only allows for paying for Premium package in full, not just the difference in price between Classic and Premium. Thanks.

Discount is based on full price packages. No discount to upgrade from the Classic to the Premium. Standard $10 per day/per person plus the 18% grats to make $11.80 per person/per day to upgrade. I can't answer as to why it only allows you to pay for premium in full only.