Buffet Crepes

hearts12

I couldn't find them on our Dawn cruise. I sure will be looking for them on the Pearl!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

They are in the middle of the dessert buffet , on the outer area of the Garden Buffet. Look for them in the evening service.

I used to enjoy many crepes per cruise. Now I mostly choose other desserts. Why the change? The whipped topping. It has changed. It is now far sweeter and artificial tasting. It also does not deflate upon sitting. My guess is they changed the formulation.

They are in the middle of the dessert buffet , on the outer area of the Garden Buffet. Look for them in the evening service.

Ahhhh! We never go to the Garden Cafe during the evening hours. That's why we couldn't find them. That will change now as I love a good crepe and want to try them next time.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I agree about the "cream" topping. I think they used real whipped cream in the past and now it's the artificial version. Wish they would use the real thing. Usually we skip the fake stuff and get a scoop of ice cream for on top. It's good we don't eat like this all the time.