Cuban restaurant

csr10236

Hello. we are staying at Homewood suites downtown/Brickell. We are looking for a restaurant that serves good Cuban food. Doesn't need to be withing walking distance of the hotel but keep in mind we will be using Uber to reach the restaura if need. be.

TIA!

There is a Havana 1957 in Mary Brickell shopping area, pretty close to your hotel you can walk there. Its a local chain, but I find the Cuban food to be just as good as the other Cuban chains. You could also take an Uber to the most famous Cuban restaurant there is, Versailles on SW-8th Street in Little Havana. Waits can be long in the evening. La Carreta, across the street from Versailles is also very good.

All along Calle Ocho where Versailes and La Carretta are located, are any number of Cuban places. Exquisito and La Rosa are 2 that come to mind. And then if you want to head to Miami Beach to wonder around, there's Puerta Sagua and a Havana 1957 too.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
I've also found Havana 1957 as good as any of the other Cuban restaurants in Miami. Since it is so close to your hotel, I don't know if I'd bother to make the trek to Little Havana.

Hi. We will be in South Beach and hoping not to have to Uber too much.

Are there any good and casual Cuban restaurants we should try?

Thanks!

Hi. We will be in South Beach and hoping not to have to Uber too much.

Are there any good and casual Cuban restaurants we should try?

Thanks!

Havana 1957 has three locations in South Beach, Espanola Way, Lincoln Road, and Ocean Drive. Love all three.

Puerto Suaga is also excellent.

• 2 weeks later...
Havana 1957 has three locations in South Beach, Espanola Way, Lincoln Road, and Ocean Drive. Love all three.

Puerto Suaga is also excellent.

Thank you.

If I don't have to travel to Little Havana and can get just as good in South Beach, I'll stay there.

Thank you.