Princess Soda packages

Can anyone help me with deciding what to buy regarding the following-

1. Soda packages, what is available.

2. What comes with each Soda package ( cans, soda streams, mocktails etc. ?

3. Cost of packages.

4. Are these Soda packages suitable for children 10-14.

5. Also is the coffee package worth getting, we drink mainly Cappuccinos and Lattes etc.

Should we buy either of the above before or after boarding.

Any advice appreciated.

WinRob

3. Cost of packages.

5. Also is the coffee package worth getting, we drink mainly Cappuccinos and Lattes etc.

Any advice appreciated.

WinRob

the soda package you can buy once onboard for $7 per day for cruises 7+ days but under 7 days you can only buy them via the prsonalizer online and you have to pay straight away by credit card, if you check out the personalizer it should state what you get

The coffee cards are worth buying for capucchinos or lattes (speciality coffees), but not if you only drink espresso, so they would be good for you.. There are 15 "punches" on each card. You can share a card if you're buying speciality coffees but not for brewed coffee etc. If your card has unused punched at the end of your cruise you can use that card on another cruise.

the soda package you can buy once onboard for $7 per day for cruises 7+ days but under 7 days you can only buy them via the prsonalizer online and you have to pay straight away by credit card, if you check out the personalizer it should state what you get

When did they stop selling them onboard for cruises under 7 days? They were available for a 5 day tas cruise we did in April?

When did they stop selling them onboard for cruises under 7 days? They were available for a 5 day tas cruise we did in April?

we cruised a couple of weeks ago and we asked the staff giving out the soft drink packages and he said only good for 7+ days, you can always buy it thru the personalizer

we cruised a couple of weeks ago and we asked the staff giving out the soft drink packages and he said only good for 7+ days, you can always buy it thru the personalizer

For cruises under 7 days long, they seem to be only available on selected cruises.

For cruises under 7 days long, they seem to be only available on selected cruises.

you can get the soda package on a 2 night cruise via the personalizer but its a lot dearer than $7, i suppose if you printed off your receipt and showed the reception you might get a small refund

I've never had an issue getting the soda package, my shortest Princess cruise was five days.

$7 a day.

Gun softdrink, from the Coke range. ($2.25)

Virgin cocktails ($5)

Shakes on some ships (2.95)

Price in brackets was price if buying individual drinks to the best of my memory.

3. Cost of packages.

Any advice appreciated.

WinRob

The coffee card is certainly worth buying, particularly if you drink specialty coffees such as lattes and cappuccinos. You can also use it for iced coffee and chocolate and hot chocolate.

Leigh