Cabin Compilation Thread

pete_coach

I see people are still posting cabin information but, where is the PDF that is supposed to be there?

From the first post in thread http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2060845 "Twice a month - I will try to post a PDF for all the ships and cabin information compiled here."

268 posts so far.

That's a 2014 thread, there are some homemade spreadsheets available for the different ships which are more recent. As all is done as a community I don't think you can expect it to be updated eternally. :)

That's a 2014 thread, there are some homemade spreadsheets available for the different ships which are more recent. As all is done as a community I don't think you can expect it to be updated eternally. :)

I understand that the thread was started in 2014 but people are still posting cabin information and the person that started the thread is still active.

It is a Sticky at the top of the NCL Forum and the title of the thread is very helpful. I was happy to see it but if the PDF compiled document is not being maintained or even made, then perhaps the thread is of no value any more and the sticky thread should be deleted?

• 2 weeks later...

I guess there is no sticky, or PDF so the thread is just people adding for no reason?

Celebrity forum has one and it is very informative, current and effective.

Sad NCL forum cabin thread has failed. Maybe the thread should be locked if it is not going to be of value since you can get general cabin info elsewhere on Cruise Critic?

I see people are still posting cabin information but, where is the PDF that is supposed to be there?

From the first post in thread http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2060845 "Twice a month - I will try to post a PDF for all the ships and cabin information compiled here."

268 posts so far.[/quote

Yes ot would be a great ideal to create a PDF file of all ships and cabins information

We are big fan of the away class and found this files on Cruise critic it's very informative , Maybe somebody who has time to spare should create one for all the ncl class

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10YW7fMQarer30UCHKqKJ_zLDmbyMTczCTtYf2XRflh8/pub?single=true&gid=0&output=html

I understand that the thread was started in 2014 but people are still posting cabin information and the person that started the thread is still active.

It is a Sticky at the top of the NCL Forum and the title of the thread is very helpful. I was happy to see it but if the PDF compiled document is not being maintained or even made, then perhaps the thread is of no value any more and the sticky thread should be deleted?

You spend so much time on the subject, why don't you maintain the PDF?

You spend so much time on the subject, why don't you maintain the PDF?

A thread cop? How much time I spend on this is my concern and if I got a reasonable response, unlike yours, it would be over....

I asked the question in the "sticky" with no response so I thought I would ask again in a current open post

Op can always take over the job of making the pdf

You seem to spend your fair share of time on these forums (17K posts). maybe you can do it?

If there no value to add or help to offer to this topic except to bash the poster, why spend or waste your time responding.

Point is folks, if there is a "sticky" thread that indicates a subject and file and people are still adding to it, then it should be there. If it does not and will not exist, then delete the post offering that help.

Edited by pete_coach

You get more results much faster via google. Plus pictures and videos.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Yes, thanks.

Can you answer this for me? We are sailing on the Pearl, are the TV's in the cabin still very small as I have seen in the videos?

Can you answer this for me? We are sailing on the Pearl, are the TV's in the cabin still very small as I have seen in the videos?

Balcony cabin showing TV before Feb, 2017 refurb:

Balcony cabin showing TV after Feb, 2017 refurb:

While the TV's have generally become larger it is also relevant to cabin category. Insides are smallest, balcony and suites are larger, GV largest.

You shouldn't be hijacking your own thread, to preserve it's value.

;)

OMG, another thread cop. Lots of them on NCL forum :)

The answer may have been in a cabin compilation comments part of that PDF document in the sticky thread?

Balcony cabin showing TV before Feb, 2017 refurb:

Balcony cabin showing TV after Feb, 2017 refurb:

While the TV's have generally become larger it is also relevant to cabin category. Insides are smallest, balcony and suites are larger, GV largest.

Thanks very much.