Pinnacle Grill Lunch Price Gone Up?

Luvsnorkeling

How does one dress for lunch in the PG? I would like to try it but less inclined to do so if I have to change into dinner clothes.

Clean, neat daytime casual clothes are fine. Something that does not quite come to the level of evening 'smart casual', but perhaps could with accessories.

I would not wear shorts; certainly men should not wear tank tops. Slacks and a golf shirt for both men and women is fine. Or a sundress for women.

Had been reading on various trip reports about a $10 per person price for lunch in the PG on sea days. But then read where someone else said the price has gone up. Can anyone tell me the lunch price currently (as of July 2017)? Thanks!

We just did NA and lunch $10.....🍽

We ate in the Pinnacle Grill at lunch several times on our 9/28/2017 38-day Collector's cruise on the Noordam.

It was $10 each, and we got the 3-star 25% discount. So, it turned out to be the $15 for both of us plus whatever they add on for gratuity.

They still have that wonderful chocolate dessert with the caramel popcorn.

We dressed casual. Which for us is no shorts.

Is lunch in the Pinnacle Grill served only on sea days?

Mostly yes b ut there are some exceptions. Be sure to ceck when aboard for your specific c ruise There were times we had Pinnacle lunch in port on Maasdam, Zuiderdam and Noordam, at least and maybe other times, on other ships.

It was $10 each, and we got the 3-star 25% discount. So, it turned out to be the $15 for both of us plus whatever they add on for gratuity.

They charged you a gratuity? Mine was just a straight $10 (less the discount). This was last week.