Pinnacle Grill Lunch Price Gone Up?

Luvsnorkeling

That article is from December, 2016. I haven't sailed on the Koningsdam but lunch on the Rotterdam in 2017 was still $10 as others have reported here.

Haven't heard anyone report of an increase in price - at least, not yet. ;)

Hopefully just a typo by the author. We will be on the K’dam in a few weeks so I will investigate.

I received an email from someone currently on the Koningsdam and the Pinnacle Grill lunch is $15.00

Thanks POA.

So the PG is a different price on that ship than the others? (The article that was linked earlier is from December, 2016 so it appears it is accurate).

Very strange. I wonder if they offer other things on their lunch menu on the King?

Edited by kazu

Thanks POA.

So the PG is a different price on that ship than the others? (The article that was linked earlier is from December, 2016 so it appears it is accurate).

Very strange. I wonder if they offer other things on their lunch menu on the King?

Here's the weird part. The person who emailed me just emailed me again and said that when she ate there it was only $10. So much for the update. :p

Here's the weird part. The person who emailed me just emailed me again and said that when she ate there it was only $10. So much for the update. :p

That's what we paid (less the Mariner Discount) in late January/early February.

That's what we paid (less the Mariner Discount) in late January/early February.
I guess I will find out for sure on the 18th!
Sorry for the confusion. I got the email from a friend on the Koningsdam so I posted the $15 price. Then she sent me an update.

I should learn to procrastinate. :)

Sorry for the confusion. I got the email from a friend on the Koningsdam so I posted the $15 price. Then she sent me an update.

Now worries POA :). Maybe they have the wrong price posted on the ship?

It was nice of you to share the info. The fact that your friend erred is no biggie. It was quickly corrected and it's always nice to have info from someone on the ship.

Hey POA ..... if you need lessons in procrastinating, I'm your gal. I'd love to tutor you but just don't know when I can get around to it.

• 1 month later...

How does one dress for lunch in the PG? I would like to try it but less inclined to do so if I have to change into dinner clothes. I have eaten there for lunch once but that was part of the cooking class and I dressed for cooking, not fine dining.

There is no special dress code for the specialty restaurants. The dress code that applies in the main dining room applies in the specialty restaurants as well. And none of the mainstream or premium mainstream lines have their formal dress code apply at lunch. You need to move pretty far up-market before you'll encounter any stated rules like that.

This post may have been entered by voice recognition. Please excuse any typographical errors.

How does one dress for lunch in the PG? I would like to try it but less inclined to do so if I have to change into dinner clothes. I have eaten there for lunch once but that was part of the cooking class and I dressed for cooking, not fine dining.

My husband usually wears jeans and a long-sleeved buttoned shirt. I usually go a little dressier -- pants that aren't jeans, a nice top (unlike my normal t-shirt and jeans), and some jewelry (because I have to wear my jewelry when any opportunity arises ;) )

So, for us we dress a bit better than usual for onboard lunches, but that is not required. It is just our personal preference.