Shareholder Benefit - How long

EmmasNana

Is a 6 night cruise good for $50 or $100 - I'm asking because $50 is showing up on my invoice from my TA as "cabin shipboard credit" - but I thought it was supposed to be $100 for Carnival stock holders and they had faxed it in for me.

This week I had my fastest Shareholder OBC response ever. I faxed it in very late at night, and had a confirmation the next day, about 12 hours later!

I usually send mine to the fax number published on the Shareholder Benefit form: LINK (fax 305 406 6102), but there is no email listed there. What email address do people use to submit Shareholder requests?

Okay thanks, I emailed on Monday so it should show up sometime this week.

May I please ask what e-mail address you used. I've been told by CCL that you could not e-mail them in. I found this very odd.

Thanks for your help in advance.

I faxed, received an email confirmation within a week but OBC is not showing up on My Cruise account. I take it that this is still OK as OBC will be posted on my S&S card when I board.

You will not see this OBC on your "My billing" page. In order to see a total of all OBC you get from the cruise line, you will need to go to: View cruise documents, click: pring on General information and then scroll all the way down to Itemized Charges.

I always print out the confirmation.

I faxed my proof on Monday and on Tuesday I got an email saying that my stock statement didn't have my name on it so it was denied. I then faxed the statement that did show my name and I got an email confirmation two hours later saying it was accepted. I immediately looked at my booking and sure enough there it was. This was the fastest I have ever gotten it applied so I was a happy camper.

I email, and typically have a response in 2 business days. Last month, it took almost 2 weeks, so I guess they were very busy.

Due to the way my statements are coming these days, my name is not showing on the same page as the CCL stock, so sent a screenshot of my account, and that worked fine.

The statement does have to be recent (1-2 months), or it will kick back.

Enjoy your OBC!

Wendy

I email, and typically have a response in 2 business days. Last month, it took almost 2 weeks, so I guess they were very busy.

Due to the way my statements are coming these days, my name is not showing on the same page as the CCL stock, so sent a screenshot of my account, and that worked fine.

The statement does have to be recent (1-2 months), or it will kick back.

Enjoy your OBC!

Wendy

I faxed mine, got an email confirmation a few hours later and the next day, I was able to print up the cruise documents and they showed the OBC. Very fast.

NCL Sunward 1974

NCL Starward 1978

Costa Daphne 1982

Carnival Triumph 2001

Carnival Conquests 2005

Carnival Magic 2014

• 2 weeks later...

How far in advance do you submit your stock statement? Last year I sent in one statement for two cruises six months apart and they used that one statement for both credits. Not sure how far in advance I can sent it in. Thanks!