Disappointed with Crown and Anchor points

It's hard to fuss over C&A points. With access to the diamond & concierge lounges, the happy hours in them, and the DIY coffee machines, no other cruise line in this price bracket comes even close in perks for D, D+ & P. We sail other lines but miss these perks and are always happy to return to RCI.

It's hard to fuss over C&A points. With access to the diamond & concierge lounges, the happy hours in them, and the DIY coffee machines, no other cruise line in this price bracket comes even close in perks for D, D+ & P. We sail other lines but miss these perks and are always happy to return to RCI.

Great comment and so true[emoji12][emoji12][emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Holland does that. I've not heard of Royal moving in that direction. I would sooner expect them to move to a more graduated point system based on stateroom category, like that on Celebrity now.

Double points for JS and three points for higher would be appropriate IMO.

Sent from my Kestrel using Forums mobile app

If they change the points given, they will likely raise the points required to move up.

True, Celebrity changed their whole point system when they added all those tiers to the stateroom point levels..

True, Celebrity changed their whole point system when they added all those tiers to the stateroom point levels..

They did change. The points credited through the new system were, for the most part were done correctly. I had a small issue but Celebrity resolved it. Now Elite + and even though Pinnicle on RCCL I'll not have the time or the $$$$ to reach Zenith. Although we love their royal suite perks so I'm always looking to find a cheap upgrade. They do come available [emoji12][emoji12][emoji12]

Sorry perhaps you misunderstood. By saying "I'm down with that idea" means that I am on board with it..

A few extra points for my sky loft suite would be a nice additional perk.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Sorry I'm from England misunderstood.

Sent from my Kestrel using Forums mobile app