Kid jumps from Princess deck railing into pool

jeffdal

We can't all get along on a ship with 2000+ people on board, there will always be cases of "Not for us" situations. As cruises become more affordable, the crowd is going to gradually change. Honestly I've met much worse adults, Always seems to be on formal night, Myself and my other half will usually get a comment from the guy wearing the flip flops and "Holden racing team" shirt. It goes without saying that the majority of people seem to get along fine. I'll repeat myself, what these kids did was pretty pathetic on the "risky" scale. It s just inappropriate behaviour on a cruise ship and this has annoyed everyone.

We can't all get along on a ship with 2000+ people on board, there will always be cases of "Not for us" situations. As cruises become more affordable, the crowd is going to gradually change. Honestly I've met much worse adults, Always seems to be on formal night, Myself and my other half will usually get a comment from the guy wearing the flip flops and "Holden racing team" shirt. It goes without saying that the majority of people seem to get along fine. I'll repeat myself, what these kids did was pretty pathetic on the "risky" scale. It s just inappropriate behaviour on a cruise ship and this has annoyed everyone.

Yeah, if the kid would have missed his mark and ended up on the side of the pool instead of the water, we'd be hearing about this for months, and how the cruise line didn't do their job. Corral your brats people, a ship is no different than where you live. Stupid outta hurt!

Not all children are feral, berserkers just because you came across a couple on a cruise ship. Just as not all people over 55 are rude, angry, miserable complainers just because there are always a couple on a cruise ship.

How very true. :)

Yeah, if the kid would have missed his mark and ended up on the side of the pool instead of the water, we'd be hearing about this for months, and how the cruise line didn't do their job. Corral your brats people, a ship is no different than where you live. Stupid outta hurt!

I would have been pissed not being able to use the pool while the staff cleaned up the mess. :evilsmile: