Regal Mini Suite - Bed Question

Rinderoo

Just changed a reservation to a MF Gty on the Regal.

Do all beds split into two twins in this category?

Any reason to NOT do a GTY with a mini suite? What's the worst thing they can give me?

Thanks!

The worst one?...........An MF mini.

Any reason to NOT do a GTY with a mini suite? What's the worst thing they can give me?

Thanks!

Yes. In your cruise personlizer select twin beds. If beds are in the queen configuration when you board just ask the cabin steward to split them.

The worst one?...........An MF mini.

There's only 12 on the entire ship. Chances are the OP won't get one. But, even if they do, they aren't any different than any other mini except for location. Compare cabins L210 and L212. They are next door to each other. One's an MF and the other is an MC.

I figure it is going to be an MF GTY for a while until the ship gets more full. The last cabin of this reservation was booked as a balcony GTY somewhere and they gave me a Deluxe Balcony on Dolphin. I couldn't see any drawbacks to the MF but there are some far forward balconies in the very front of the ship that I'd rather not get. But even if I did get one we'd get over it. ;-) The price actually dropped and my MF GTY is less than the Balcony GTY I originally booked (Feb 4 2018.) They also let me keep the $2 nonrefundable deposit and I was fully prepared to do the full $100 pp nonrefundable option.

• 11 months later...

Thanks!

Our mini suite on the Regal M233 was enjoyed by our 2 1/2 yr old granddaughter. She rolled out of one of the twin beds one night, never woke up, and slept on the floor on pillows placed between the two twin beds.

38242155412_71658494e4_b.jpgRolled out of bed and never woke up

Howard

We booked a mini GTY on our second cruise. Compulsively watched the cabins dwindle down and finally got our assignment. We were assigned D733. One of the minis that was set up for HA, but didn't pass all the requirements.

I was sooo disappointed. I wanted a bathtub.

DH was MAD, he wanted a queen bed and the online description says "twin beds only".

Absolutely the BEST cabin we ever had. The bathroom was enormous, the balcony was big enough for 25 of your best friends and our steward put the beds together into a queen.

The only reason the description says "twin only" is because the path from the sleeping area to the sitting area was only about 8" wide.

No problem...we loved it.

Good luck with your assignment.