Cabin change

Go2See

Hello!

I just booked a cruise leaving tomorrow for Alaska. I think it may have been the last room. If there are other staterooms available- do they ever allow you to change at the dock or on the ship? And if so, what kind of fee might it be?

Thank you

Hello!

I just booked a cruise leaving tomorrow for Alaska. I think it may have been the last room. If there are other staterooms available- do they ever allow you to change at the dock or on the ship? And if so, what kind of fee might it be?

Thank you

No change's.

The ships sail full.

Even if the ship sails FULL - you certainly can ask at Guest Registration upon Checking-In.

Most often the Registration desk on board has a placard or something posted that

the ship is sailing full and no further cabin changes or upgrades are permitted.

If you see such signage pass on a cabin adjustment.

There is always the possibility of someone no-showing but NCL may keep that cabin

to alleviate other unanticipated cabin assignments problems.

For the best outcome call NCL and ask NOW !

As for change $fees$ it will depend on NCL - Ask ?

Good Luck !

Even though the ships sail full, that does nto mean that every cabin is full, it simply means that the ship has reached the maximum number of passengers that it can legally carry. Whether cabins are empty depends on how many triples and how many quads there are on any given cruise.

Having said that generally you will be told that you cannot switch cabins, even if half of the ship is empty.

The best advice is that it never hurts to ask. The odds may be slim to none on getting a different cabin, but all they can say is, "sorry, no." I believe NCL gave up on keel-hauling passengers years ago."