Used Dishes?

phabric

The best thing to do for dirty dishes is to bring them into the little wash room that is in your cabin. In there you will find a suction machine that was made to suck the dishes clean. All you have to do is open up the lid, place the dish (dirty side down) and press the button. The sucking force will remove all the left over food particles from the plate. Then there is also a hand held faucet (just behind that )to rinse them off.

PS,

Please forgive me for this post. But I could not help myself.

I would like to join both the pool chair patrol and the fashion police. Do I get a patch or anything like that?

I think I'll take stuff off of "saved" chairs and put them outside the offender's door, in the hallway, so that people can recognize an offender is in that cabin as they trip over a towel.

Not sure how to weave in the fashion part. Perhaps make anyone improperly dressed wear a dish cover as a hat?

Anyway, it will probably be the same person doing all these wrong things since all of us are perfect!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Forums mobile app

It won't do much good- no one listens anyway.

61yrPWrJIRL._UL1500_.jpg

The best thing to do for dirty dishes is to bring them into the little wash room that is in your cabin. In there you will find a suction machine that was made to suck the dishes clean. All you have to do is open up the lid, place the dish (dirty side down) and press the button. The sucking force will remove all the left over food particles from the plate. Then there is also a hand held faucet (just behind that )to rinse them off.

PS,

Please forgive me for this post. But I could not help myself.

That sounds handy. Will it grind up pork chop bones as well.:confused:

Done that! :evilsmile:

Unfortunately I've not caught the ones who've done it to us. It gets put in our trash barrel that was left out to be picked up by the truck. The problem, is they put it in AFTER the trash has been picked up. So nice of them.

Since I'm the one who put the dishes in the alcove in front of my cabin I know it's there so won't step in it. If someone steps in it - must be because they didn't know it was there so it's not theirs and you accomplished a nasty deed on an unsuspecting passenger. Your wife is smart.

If you would simply leave your dirty dishes in your cabin for your room steward to remove, or better yet, call room service who would be happy to remove them for you, then no one would have to complain about or worry about stepping on anyone's dirty dishes laying in the hallway floor. Seems safer and more sanitary for all...

May I suggest you just enjoy your cruise and not worry about what others are wearing or sitting or where they put their dishes. You'll have a more pleasant experience. Instead of a special patch you could get something more associated with road rage which wouldn't be pleasant.

There is only one thing that would cause me to be confrontational and that's smoking in a non smoking area where I would have to endure it

The post was meant in jest. Do you have a sense of humor? Not sure you do.

That would make a pretty funny reality TV show - Fashion Polices Files aboard Princess Cruises.... it would be like the boarder security show but better!

Princess could have a live TV crew follow one of them around & broadcast reactions on MUTS.

It would be better then watching 20 year old Tina Turner concerts or the morning show.

Almost like a kiss cam. :D

When I see them in front of a cabin I just slide them closer against their door so they have to move them when leaving their cabin or step over the tray.

Maybe that'll give them the message that it's not appropriate and they'll call in the future. ;)

On our last cruise the people across the hall would leave their tray full of dirty dishes everyday in front of our cabin. Once when I came out I almost tripped over them. As the cruise went on we noticed they were getting closer to our door. If people say us in the corridor they would,d give us strong looks.

in front of our cabin!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

On our last cruise the people across the hall would leave their tray full of dirty dishes everyday in front of our cabin. Once when I came out I almost tripped over them. As the cruise went on we noticed they were getting closer to our door. If people say us in the corridor they would,d give us strong looks.

in front of our cabin!

If you knew who was putting them by your door why didn't you just slide them back across the hall to their door. :halo:

I'm sure they would have gotten the message. ;)

Princess could have a live TV crew follow one of them around & broadcast reactions on MUTS.

It would be better then watching 20 year old Tina Turner concerts or the morning show.

I'll never tire of Tina Turner.

Unfortunately I've not caught the ones who've done it to us. It gets put in our trash barrel that was left out to be picked up by the truck. The problem, is they put it in AFTER the trash has been picked up. So nice of them.

Crap. That stinks! :D

I'll never tire of Tina Turner.

They you'll always be happy with MUTS on Princess. I think it was one of the original productions they had when MUTS was first introduced a long time ago.

Crap. That stinks! :D

Especially after I pull the tractor in the garage & don't notice it on the wheel till the next morning. :mad:

YES aired on MUTS for sure! Gosh we are smart and have great ideas eh! ;p

Don't want to read full thread so will just say...what I do.

The smell of left over food in the cabin does not work for me......That is because it is usually french fries that I bring back to the room for a snack:eek: Now I cannot put the trays on the balcony cause birds seem to like those leftovers...so I actually walk it to deck 16 or plaza and give it to an employee or set it on a dirty table. I've done this with trays too.

I never thought about calling room service...guess I figure I can get rid of it the quickest.

Don't want to read full thread so will just say...what I do.

The smell of left over food in the cabin does not work for me......That is because it is usually french fries that I bring back to the room for a snack:eek: Now I cannot put the trays on the balcony cause birds seem to like those leftovers...so I actually walk it to deck 16 or plaza and give it to an employee or set it on a dirty table. I've done this with trays too.

I never thought about calling room service...guess I figure I can get rid of it the quickest.

Have you seen many birds at sea?

Have you seen many birds at sea?

Since u asked absolutely.....and out in the middle of nowhere too......you must never go out....;)

I will relay a story when our ship was tendered in Cabo.

We had a stern balcony that we enjoyed afternoon tea(delivered by room service) on, table cloth and all. After enjoying the spread we covered the items with the plastic lids and returned to our cabin. Within a few minutes we had a friend on our balcony pulling off the lids and helping themselves and a few moments later this California Gull's mate joined him. We ran out and pulled the food in . But unfortunately the gulls could not get enough lift to leave our balcony.....We figured once the ship set sail they would be able to manage but it was so sad seeing them keep on hitting the plexiglass...