Jewel of the seas ?

I have not spoken to anyone who has stayed in one of those new cabins. On the Navigator, the style of these cabins was the new updated style of Harmony and Quantum class. That's very nice. You will like the design of the cabin itself.

You do back onto the edge of the fitness center just above you. I doubt that that will have an impact on you, but I thought that I would mention it.

You may experience some extra movement, but that depends a lot on the weather during your cruise.

Bon Voyage.

Hello

We just received our cabin assignment for November. 1154 has anyone stayed in that area? Looks okay to me (I know about the running track) we are early risers!

Thank you ,Reader

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2364681&highlight=jewel

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2522814&highlight=jewel

"We had cabins 1148 and 1150. These are the new deck 11 cabins. The cabins looked great, really nice. My one complaint on design was that they didn't put any power outlets near the bed, which would have seemed like an obvious thing to add when building new cabins. Like many people, I use my phone as an alarm and like to surf the web at night so this was a minor inconvenience. We were happy that we were able to have the balcony divider open between cabins. It appears they all open on the 11th floor.

I will say if you are a light sleeper, these rooms may not be for you. The guests' ages on this cruise skewed younger and there was a lot of late evening and early morning running on the track on floor 12. Bam bam bam overhead! I was able to sleep through most of it but it woke my friend up early almost every morning. I loved the location near the pool, Windjammer, and the kids club, and having the quiet of a short hallway with only a handful of cabins, but for those light sleepers who like to sleep in, maybe not. For me, rarely taking crowded elevators and having the calm of our isolated hallway outweighed the runners.

Our room attendant was Iskandar Muin and he did a terrific job. Everything was always clean and he made towel animals for the kids most nights. He was in and out whenever we left and got things done for us so fast. A+. "

I have not spoken to anyone who has stayed in one of those new cabins. On the Navigator, the style of these cabins was the new updated style of Harmony and Quantum class. That's very nice. You will like the design of the cabin itself.

You do back onto the edge of the fitness center just above you. I doubt that that will have an impact on you, but I thought that I would mention it.

You may experience some extra movement, but that depends a lot on the weather during your cruise.

Bon Voyage.

Merion Mom thank you for the feedback it really is appreciated!

Reader

You will have a wonderful cruise on one of our favorite ships...no matter what cabin

you end up with! Enjoy your cruise! :)

Thank you Island lady! :)

Now if I could get my internet company to fix the dropping of my connection, that I pay for would be happier!! :) Great have to take 2 hours off on Tuesday ..my boss will be thrilled! :) Actually he is a good guy ,I do not like to do that! If anyone Else responds to me and I do not answer please know I am having internet issues! :)

Reader

Edited by Reader0108598