10 drink card

pezie

So....does it ever show up on 15-16 day cruises? Maybe not until day 12? Just curious.

We saw it on a 13-day Vision cruise, but I don't recall the exact day. Last half of the cruise.

Wondering if this is ever offered on the radiance or any other ship sailing out of Australia. Royal seems to treat Australian sailings totally different from those base in the northern hemisphere.

Yes they have been reported on ships out of Australia last summer, but very irregular. My guess is that this is beause the full drink pancakes sell very well in the Australian market. For 2018 though the deluxe package has gone up in price quite considerably, so more people may be happy to purchase the 10 drink cards rather than the full package.

Sailed 29th July Indy ex Southampton England 14 night cruise round med.

Cocktail card was on sail for $89 (including tip) this included drinks up to and including $14

Available on night 4.

Advertised from night 8 on the compass.

So considerable savings.

The draught beer card wasn't so interesting as it was $58 so only a saving of $1.20 per beer. (usual price $7)

Considering they had possibly the worst beer in Europe (Heineken) I didn't get that card.

... The draught beer card wasn't so interesting as it was $58 so only a saving of $1.20 per beer. (usual price $7)

Considering they had possibly the worst beer in Europe (Heineken) I didn't get that card.

Interesting, first time I've seen a beer card reported.

So....does it ever show up on 15-16 day cruises? Maybe not until day 12? Just curious.

We are currently on the Vision TA. The $79 drink card was offered to us in the MDR on night 2. By around day 4 it was advertised in the Compass. I was happily surprised to have it offered so early in our cruise. This is a port-intensive cruise as TAs go, so I don't know if that had anything to do with the early offering. We used it sparingly until sea days.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm really interested in this 10 drink card!! I'm on Serenade of the seas from Boston to Fort Lauderdale next month. Anyone got any idea if they'll offer it on that one? Also I did a 10 bottle wine deal on the Independence 5 years ago and I can't find any info on that on the website does anyone know if they still offer this deal? I seem to remember it being offered on embarkation day outside the windjammer?!?

I'm really interested in this 10 drink card!! I'm on Serenade of the seas from Boston to Fort Lauderdale next month. Anyone got any idea if they'll offer it on that one? Also I did a 10 bottle wine deal on the Independence 5 years ago and I can't find any info on that on the website does anyone know if they still offer this deal? I seem to remember it being offered on embarkation day outside the windjammer?!?

You won't know the answers to those questions until you get onboard.

Haven't seen any wine packages in several years. The Dining Room has a couple of wines offered at 20% off each night of their choice.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Forums mobile app