Other companies like Snag-A-Space

sprint180

Does anyone know the name of other companies like Snag-a-Space? I am flying out of Omaha. I know I have checked into a different company but can't remember the name.

If you don't know what this is. You pay Snag - a - space for parking while you are gone. In Omaha you are parking in the Hilton Hotel parking garage. They take you and pick you up from the airport. we were looking for an indoor parking space. I know there are tons of outdoor ones.

To the original question... Yes there are MANY other companies like that. Here in the NYC area there are 3 covering the three major airports. Pay them up front, drive to the hotel, they concierge park your car, and pull it up for you when you get back. You use the hotel's courtesy van to get to and from the airport. Price can be as little as 1/2 of the long term parking on the airport.

There are also different (lower) rates if you spend the night at the hotel, GREAT for when you have that super early AM departure and live a ways from the airport.

Does anyone know the name of other companies like Snag-a-Space? I am flying out of Omaha. I know I have checked into a different company but can't remember the name.

If you don't know what this is. You pay Snag - a - space for parking while you are gone. In Omaha you are parking in the Hilton Hotel parking garage. They take you and pick you up from the airport. we were looking for an indoor parking space. I know there are tons of outdoor ones.

We fly out of Omaha too. I have never heard of this. How does it work and what is the cost?

When I used a similar site in LA, I found it by googling park and fly. Several different companies came up and I checked out several of them. I discovered they had different prices for the same places. Good idea to shop around a little. By the way, I never heard of Snag a space so I have now bookmarked them to price when I next need a spot near the airport. Thanks.

Nebr_Cruiser.

I think it is costing us $52.80 for 8 plus days (think I got a small discount for first booking), leaving early Sat and getting back just after midnight early Monday morning (assuming airline cooperates.) We haven't used it yet but the way I understand it, you go to valet station at Hilton downtown, tell them you are there to park show them your paperwork, they park your car and shuttle you to airport. Shuttle operates 24 hours. I'm guessing you call for pickup when you land.