Laundry on the Royal

cruzzzzin

My DH & I are on a 25 day cruise on the Royal. After this cruise we will be Elite so we will have to pay for our laundry on this cruise. What do the washing machines &dryers cost? Does it take US coins? Option -- What does it cost to have Princess do the laundry?

My DH & I are on a 25 day cruise on the Royal. After this cruise we will be Elite so we will have to pay for our laundry on this cruise. What do the washing machines &dryers cost? Does it take US coins? Option -- What does it cost to have Princess do the laundry?

Tokens, $3 each washer and dryer. Get tokens in vending machine in the wash room using your cruise card.

Depends on what items you place in the bag. Figure on average about $30/bag. For a 25 day cruise might be $125 to $200.

I always Bring my own detergent and Bounce for the dryer. Some detergents are better than others for traveling e.g.. tide Pods; or prepare some yourself in zip lock snack bags. Put them in your luggage and keep the clothes smelling fresh.

There are usually bag of laundry promotions for $30 a bag. Check with your steward, since the advertisement in the Patter is usually tiny.

You should have taken one of the Vancouver repositioning 1 or 3 day cruises before this one to bump you to Elite.

There are usually bag of laundry promotions for $30 a bag. Check with your steward, since the advertisement in the Patter is usually tiny.

You should have taken one of the Vancouver repositioning 1 or 3 day cruises before this one to bump you to Elite.

That's another new one for me. $30 per bag? :eek:

What ships was that on?