Toddler rails?

Do they have toddler rails for the lower Pullman or sleeper sofa by chance on the oasis? Wondering if we need to bring our own.

RC states that the bottom age for the Pullman beds is six years old. There is no "lower" pullman. They all come out of the ceiling. (or on the oldest ships, the upper wall)

Some here have said that they turn the sofa around so that the "front" is against the wall of the cabin, and let the small child sleep on the sofa without extending it into a sofabed.

The sofabed, when made up, is quite close to the floor.

Do they have toddler rails for the lower Pullman or sleeper sofa by chance on the oasis? Wondering if we need to bring our own.

I thought you said you would put hubby in the pullman? There is a small rail on the pullman but pullman are supposed to be for 6 yrs old and up.

I thought you said you would put hubby in the pullman? There is a small rail on the pullman but pullman are supposed to be for 6 yrs old and up.

Just making sure we have all options covered if need be. I don't like to go in with only one plan. I need back ups to my backups;)