Best beach in Cozumel...

smjlt

There are several great beaches in Cozumel and a good answer can only come if you tell a little more about who's traveling and what it is you are interested in doing.

I'd make totally different recommendations to a young honeymoon couple or 50-70 year olds than to a family traveling with young kids and a totally different recommendation again to a family with teens.

If you go to the Caribbean Ports Of Call / Cozumel board here on Cruise Critic you'll find waves of information.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=210

There are several great beaches in Cozumel and a good answer can only come if you tell a little more about who's traveling and what it is you are interested in doing.

I'd make totally different recommendations to a young honeymoon couple or 50-70 year olds than to a family traveling with young kids and a totally different recommendation again to a family with teens.

If you go to the Caribbean Ports Of Call / Cozumel board here on Cruise Critic you'll find waves of information.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=210

Totally agree - we need to know more about the type of beach/activities you are wanting and demographics of your group.

I have the same question but here are my details. Been to Nachi in the spring and was fine. My question is what has the best beach and water clarity, sandy bottom, general look of the area. Sanchos has lots of kids and we will be with another couple in their 50's but have no problem with kids, mine are 26 and 28. I would rather go somewhere different than Nachi so throw this one out. Would also rather have AI. What is the best physical beach, water and surroundings. Thanks. I hope this isn't like highjacking someones thread.

• 3 weeks later...
I have the same question but here are my details. Been to Nachi in the spring and was fine. My question is what has the best beach and water clarity, sandy bottom, general look of the area. Sanchos has lots of kids and we will be with another couple in their 50's but have no problem with kids, mine are 26 and 28. I would rather go somewhere different than Nachi so throw this one out. Would also rather have AI. What is the best physical beach, water and surroundings. Thanks. I hope this isn't like highjacking someones thread.

You might consider Playa Palancar - farther away ($25 each way for the cab), not crowded with cruisers, not AI with great reviews. It's on my list for our next trip to Coz.

We have been to a lot of beaches here. Not sure what you are looking for...a regular beach or a beach with snorkeling. An AI or PAYG. There are many factors.

You are welcome to take a look in my signature line (expand it) and I have tons of reviews with a lot of pictures in them for you to see the places. :)